Patch Notes - Release 1.6

2»

Comments

• I'm really, REALLY disappointed that the 'crafting' is gone. Now I have no agency whatsoever about which of my traps are unlocked/improved, which traits I get, what gear or guardians I get... You dramatically cut down on the number of different materials a while back because RNG made it ridiculous to try and get things we wanted. Now this? Who thought this was a good idea?!
  • edited December 2016
    Looks much better . . . unfortunately I'm experiencing the "can't even start the first prologue mission because the orcs all run through and exit the portal while I'm staring at the loading screen" bug    :(  
    Looking forward to a fix for that little gem . . .
  • Malphugus said:
    Looks much better . . . unfortunately I'm experiencing the "can't even start the first prologue mission because the orcs all run through and exit the portal while I'm staring at the loading screen" bug    :(  
    Looking forward to a fix for that little gem . . .
    they're fixing it soon, as in a few hours... so soon =P
  • Awesome ! This update are great !
    Me sugestion is allye BOTs for when we don't find anyone to play with us in the public match
  • I like very much too !! A great update !
    My sugestion is put 4 or 5 cards at sell by gold each week (or each day), ofering all cards of the game on this, with the time
    1 Gear, 1 Trait, 1 Guardian and 1 Trap (a group of cards from 1 trap; if epic 5, if rare 10, if commun 20, same price, for exemple)
    Prices (in GOLD): Gear 2000, Guardian 1500, Trait 1000 and Trap 500 (because there are less cards of gears and guardions)
  • New patch, I download the game, log in, play one mission.
    And as always, unninstall it right away.
    It´s just so sad this game is not as near as fun as OMD or OMD2. I just don´t "feel" i´m playing and doing some thing. 
    In OMD I loved to kill thousands of Orcs with head shots. In OMD2 the head shots are really nerfed and harder to land, but they are still fun nevertheless.
    And then comes OMDU. And the traps do all the work. I can put them in the ground/walls and just be there seeing them "play". If I shoot or not, it just appear to be completely useless. I never feel I´m really playing the game. As I said, so sad. I really wanted this game to be fun. So, back to OMD2, and thanks for all the fish.
  • wow very nice. Finally you guys made the decision to bring the game back to its roots.

PvE was the charm :)

Keep up the good work!
  • wow very nice. Finally you guys made the decision to bring the game back to its roots.

PvE was the charm :)

Keep up the good work!
    Name checks out
  • So far love the new patch. Miss the crafting system.
    Miss the PVP, but understand robots reasons for taking it out. 
    Blood spike seems a bit underpowered now, maybe I'm just playing him wrong, seems like He should either drop more meals, or be slightly more tanky.
  • So far love the new patch. Miss the crafting system.
    Miss the PVP, but understand robots reasons for taking it out. 
    Blood spike seems a bit underpowered now, maybe I'm just playing him wrong, seems like He should either drop more meals, or be slightly more tanky.
    Bloodspike and Hogarth are commonly considered the worst characters so you're probably not wrong for saying he's underpowered.
2»