Update 1.6 Known Issues Thread

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited December 2016 in The Archive

The OMDU servers have returned, with the update you’ve been waiting for! A *lot* of things have changed with this update, and the top known issues are currently listed below.

Top Known Issues:
  1. Players may not be able to edit, rename, or delete the starter deck.
  2. Multiple party invitations cannot be sent simultaneously.
  3. Several skills, traits, and weavers are not working quite as intended. Some minor discrepancies also exist between text and actual function of skills and weavers:
    Ivy – “Harmony” and “Gift of Mana” weavers do not function. “Natural Affinity” and “Forgiveness” weavers reduce 4 seconds, not 2 as stated.
    Bionka – “Queen of Speed” weaver triggers incorrectly with allied Unchained
    Hogarth – “Feel Good!” weaver works in combat. It should not.
    Gabriella – “Blink” does not remove control effects as it should.
    Zoey – “Refreshing the Spirit” weaver is active by default
    Trait – “Overprotective” primary effect does not function
  4. Flame Bracers are unlocked and may be obtained from chests Apprentice level and above. Currently, they do not show up as available.
  5. Players may not be able to select the First Eye Blind Stinkeye skin during hero selection, even though they have the skin.
  6. Claiming Chests can get into a state where you cannot claim consecutive chests. Reopening the Inventory menu resolves this issue.
  7. Rapid mouse clicks in the Hero Select lobby can cause significant hitching.
  8. There are areas in new maps that players are able to enter into map geometry, causing players to get stuck. If this occurs, use Alt-K to force a death and allow the character to respawn naturally.
  9. Windows 10 – Players may occasionally crash while playing. If this occurs to you, please provide additional details to our support team to help us identify and resolve the cause of your crash.
  10. Friend Referrals -- The "grand vanity chest" reward is not being received correctly. We will be resolving this issue ASAP.
  11. Level 20 heroic dyes -- These were not correctly awarded during the reset, and we're working on resolving this ASAP.
  12. Firestarter and other promotional skins -- A number of players who earned the Firestarter promotional skin did not receive their bundle of promotional skins. We're working on resolving this ASAP.
Resolved:
  • The issue preventing some players from progressing through the prologue was resolved with a patch on Thursday.
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

• JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    edited December 2016
    Max is not dancing in the first level of prologue when winning... (I don't know if that's intended, but I suspect not). And the 3rd... and 5th =P
    Post edited by Jacowboy on
  • I use the "M" key as backwards. For some reason it does not function when playing the map "Banquet Hall" on Apprentice difficulty. I've only tried it on Apprentice dfficulty. And I've tried it in co-op and in single player and have gotten the same issue. I am able to use "M" as my backwards key on the maps before banquet hall. On "Banquet Hall" when I change my backwards key to something else that key will move me backwards, and when I change it back to "M" it stops moving me backwards again.
  • Cygnus has a weaver upgrade that says it is gonna remove the cool down of the pylons and let him use a third one. He can use up to 3, but the cool down is not removed.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Jacowboy said:
    Max is not dancing in the first level of prologue when winning... (I don't know if that's intended, but I suspect not). And the 3rd... and 5th =P
    If you're doing something (I believe both moving and attacking counts) at the conclusion of the match it will cancel the dance. Bummer, I know, especially with Max's slick victory dance! We're working on that, though!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
    He's also not dancing on regular maps either, so it seems to be a Max issue, rather than a Prologue issue, btw :)
    edited December 2016
    Also: There's something wrong going on with the regular soldiers' electrocution animation... they keep spazzing out for waaaaay too long, like more than 5 seconds before disappearing, so that's clearly a bug. And its quite annoying because you keep shooting at moving stuff, but they're already dead =/

Another issue: The chest pop-up isn't working well for me... sometimes it bugs and I can't click on a chest... I need to either click on another first, or close screen and re-open... minor bug, but reported before I forget =P
    Post edited by Jacowboy on
  • lunchbaglunchbag Member, Early Access
    ALRIGHT LISTEN UP, Ive got a few things on my mind that I would like to share with you all. First off, I dont know who messed up, but for some strange reason there is no "Play Siege" button to press. LMAO. Siege was the reason i played this game, it had a huge base of player who enjoyed siege and i dont understand how you can neglect all of those people. It makes no sense to me how you can just get ride of it when the impact will be this great. If siege is not brought back into the game I know that myself as well as many other will not play this game. :(
  • Not sure if I'm just understanding the weaver incorrectly or not, but the Heretic Harassment weaver for Stinkeye doesn't seem to work. 
  • I think there is a glitch with Bloodspike passive.
    I don't see many pigs spawning even with the weaver upgrade.
    On siege mode I was kind of bloodspike main and I would get much more pigs than after this patch.
    If there is no glitch with him I think he deserves some love and get more pigs :3
  • Also about Bloodspike... I don't see his inspiring frenzy buffing his allies.
  • If you are aware that certain traits do not work, why not disable them for now until their implementation is finished?

:|

• Axe MeagainAxe Meagain Member
    edited December 2016
    Do I need to go through the entire "retraining?" before I can use the shop and buy Zoey again  or am i stuck with Max until i finish that?
    I had gold on my account before the changes and also got an email about receiving gold for logging in which was unexpected but awesome, however I cant find a way to spend any of it  I am stuck in some  tutorial something or other similar to the OMD and OMD2 style.  I dont mind going through it but id prefer to go through it with Zoey as she is the player i prefer, and intend to use.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Do I need to go through the entire "retraining?" before I can use the shop and buy Zoey again  or am i stuck with Max until i finish that?
    I had gold on my account before the changes and also got an email about receiving gold for logging in which was unexpected but awesome, however I cant find a way to spend any of it  I am stuck in some  tutorial something or other similar to the OMD and OMD2 style.  I dont mind going through it but id prefer to go through it with Zoey as she is the player i prefer, and intend to use.
    Yeah, the prologue is mandatory and requires you to use max. It's kind of like a story-intro-tutorial thing. Don't worry, it's pretty short and fun.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • When you upgrade the Naphtha Sprayer trap it says +16% damage instead of -10% cooldown.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    When you upgrade the Naphtha Sprayer trap it says +16% damage instead of -10% cooldown.
    I believe I saw @Harmonia mention that if you upgrade 2 traps, the second will take on the previous one's upgrade label. As in, if the first trap you upgraded was damage, the second one will say damage, even if it is something like Naptha.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • Juicy said:
    When you upgrade the Naphtha Sprayer trap it says +16% damage instead of -10% cooldown.
    I believe I saw @Harmonia mention that if you upgrade 2 traps, the second will take on the previous one's upgrade label. As in, if the first trap you upgraded was damage, the second one will say damage, even if it is something like Naptha.
    Actually they all seem to say +16% damage lol. Just upgraded Decoy and Steam Vent and both said that.
  • toni783toni783 Member, Early Access
    does the free gold for login in appears in the account ? i have logedd in and i dont see my extra gold :/
  • I keep getting trap drops for things I don't care to upgrade instead of things I actually want to use. Is there any way to give more of things we have lvled instead of having thousands of things we don't want?
  • rayleiraylei Member
    edited December 2016
    Storm drain Permant Death op bug. You go near some walls you die.
    So this is how we add small words under our post/comments.