Update 1.6 Known Issues Thread
Harmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited December 2016 in The Archive
The OMDU servers have returned, with the update you’ve been waiting for! A *lot* of things have changed with this update, and the top known issues are currently listed below.Top Known Issues:
- Players may not be able to edit, rename, or delete the starter deck.
- Multiple party invitations cannot be sent simultaneously.
- Several skills, traits, and weavers are not working quite as intended. Some minor discrepancies also exist between text and actual function of skills and weavers:
Ivy – “Harmony” and “Gift of Mana” weavers do not function. “Natural Affinity” and “Forgiveness” weavers reduce 4 seconds, not 2 as stated.
Bionka – “Queen of Speed” weaver triggers incorrectly with allied Unchained
Hogarth – “Feel Good!” weaver works in combat. It should not.
Gabriella – “Blink” does not remove control effects as it should.
Zoey – “Refreshing the Spirit” weaver is active by default
Trait – “Overprotective” primary effect does not function
- Flame Bracers are unlocked and may be obtained from chests Apprentice level and above. Currently, they do not show up as available.
- Players may not be able to select the First Eye Blind Stinkeye skin during hero selection, even though they have the skin.
- Claiming Chests can get into a state where you cannot claim consecutive chests. Reopening the Inventory menu resolves this issue.
- Rapid mouse clicks in the Hero Select lobby can cause significant hitching.
- There are areas in new maps that players are able to enter into map geometry, causing players to get stuck. If this occurs, use Alt-K to force a death and allow the character to respawn naturally.
- Windows 10 – Players may occasionally crash while playing. If this occurs to you, please provide additional details to our support team to help us identify and resolve the cause of your crash.
- Friend Referrals -- The "grand vanity chest" reward is not being received correctly. We will be resolving this issue ASAP.
- Level 20 heroic dyes -- These were not correctly awarded during the reset, and we're working on resolving this ASAP.
- Firestarter and other promotional skins -- A number of players who earned the Firestarter promotional skin did not receive their bundle of promotional skins. We're working on resolving this ASAP.
- The issue preventing some players from progressing through the prologue was resolved with a patch on Thursday.
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on