why pax promos are removed, did you have one and a fairwell

swordtutswordtut Member, Early Access
edited December 2016 in Questions & Answers
Hello
i'ed like to bring up the removal of the pax promo gold and characters and hear from anyone who had them.
these were given out at 2014,2015 pax to get people into the game and are now taken away from these users. after being with robot for 1-2 years and after a huge wipe these players are also greeted with the removal of gold and characters they where told would carry over but did not.
i feel this is to make up for all the gold they have thrown around some things needed to be cut so since they were going to upset siege players anyway why not just upset a few more and call it a day.
now i know rebot gave them out for free and that's how some got these codes BUT they also made their way onto ebay. the 2014 code was in many ways better than the founders packs. other than the codes expiring if not used it was to the understanding that these items where permanent to said account as long as omdu was around.
i understand the reset for the big change and even defended it but removing stuff gifted to us from the game is unfair and shows a bad president. as these things are a permanent removal i will be leaving the game if a 2 year old gifts can be removed at will i'm not seeing what else i lose later.

its sad you feel we don't deserve the items but fairwell and good luck

your thoughts?

p.s. it also seems the raf skin/chests where remove so more gifts deleted for whatever reason.
Post edited by swordtut on

Comments

• JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    The skins are still in accounts... the gold wasn't kept.
  • NoWhammyNoWhammy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I have\had one. Pretty shady if you ask me. Gold that had been refunded during the last two wipes suddenly "doesn't carry over" this time?? And once again they don't tell us until after the fact. They had a big blog post about the wipe and gold and said nothing about promotional gold. Just seem f##kn greasy.
    Shoo Troll... Don't Bother Me.
  • PelozoPelozo Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    IMO they unintentionally fucked up the gold wipe, and now they are acting like it was planned because they don't want to spend time fixing the issue.
  • swordtutswordtut Member, Early Access
    Pelozo said:
    IMO they unintentionally fucked up the gold wipe, and now they are acting like it was planned because they don't want to spend time fixing the issue.
    they probably did me a favor. i have over 100 hours (not counting pre steam play) on this game. now i can play some of the other 4k games i own.
  • swordtutswordtut Member, Early Access
    well i see this thread isn't even worth a dev's time. good way to show loyal fans you could care less about us. how are we supposed to invest in you guys when you do stuff like this?