Have we heard the last of Kobold King and Sir Winston?

Please tell me this is not true and they will make a comeback after being reworked.  I would hate to see any of the original characters get scrapped...

Best Answer

Answers

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    edited December 2016
    On some stream they actually said that some weren't making it back, specially kobold king. But don't ask me when because I have no idea and there is also the possibility that they changed their mind with this turn on the game modes...

They also said that the next hero would be brand new but it didn't make it for this patch...
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    edited December 2016
    On some stream they actually said that some weren't making it back, specially kobold king. But don't ask me when because I have no idea and there is also the possibility that they changed their mind with this turn on the game modes...

They also said that the next hero would be brand new but it didn't make it for this patch...
    Might be the dual-wielding crossbow char we saw video of a week ago, from china's servers. everyone seemed to think they were only getting 1 exclusive character (the katana kama chick), so maybe that one is coming to us. 

That said, I didn't hear that but it doesn't mean I didn't just miss it. I'd be real interested in a source, should anyone have it though. I like to be in the loop :).

edit: I wrote the wrong weapon. -.-
    Post edited by Juicy on
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Juicy said:

Might be the dual-wielding crossbow char we saw video of a week ago, from china's servers. everyone seemed to think they were only getting 1 exclusive character (the katana chick), so maybe that one is coming to us. 

I have been told many times to shut up and not talk about things left on the builds... but that hero has been around for a while... like months 
  • ScizSciz Member, Master Founder, Early Access

I have been told many times to shut up and not talk about things left on the builds... but that hero has been around for a while... like months 
    Juicy's just being coy about stuff he already knows about, don't mind him.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Juicy said:

Might be the dual-wielding crossbow char we saw video of a week ago, from china's servers. everyone seemed to think they were only getting 1 exclusive character (the katana chick), so maybe that one is coming to us. 

Ah, but now they're in China's build, yeah? Means a good chance we'll get them too. Left in the files or not, there's been progress since they're playable now.

But yes, I am aware she's been in the files awhile. I too am just not publicizing that ;).
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • BragdrasBragdras Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I've been waiting for Winston to come back ever since the first day of phase 2, I hope he didn't get scrapped, I also hope he won't just be a boss or guardian either.
  • Kobold King was my guy...  :(