What aren't my "Replies" posting?

Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
I've repeatedly tried to reply to those who responded to my last thread, "http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/11949/satyr-runner-how-to-deal-with-them", but it wont post. What's the problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    OK, I just tried again and it worked. It sure will be lame if the other posts I tried to make previously suddenly appear in slightly different versions! lol

Thanks!
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    The spam filter kicks in for posts in rapid succession. For example, if you post and then try to edit it a couple times right away, then you'll get a "Waiting for Approval" message and your post will be sent to the void for awhile (and Robot is closed over the holidays so no one can release it from the void). Give it 30-60 second between post (I don't know the exact time) and you should be able to dodge the spam filter.
    60 seconds. If you hit the spam filter, it becomes 120 seconds. I hit it commonly when I scroll through recent discussions, I end up with 5 tabs with replies I have to wait a few minutes per to submit :P
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I suppose our minds move to fast for them! lol
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    no, it's because of a recent spam attack on the forums... 
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I suppose our minds move to fast for them! lol
    I type fast, and sometimes I hit like 3 bug threads in a row. Common issue, easy fix, just gotta wait to respond... =/
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.