Maximum Security Map - Disconnected After Completion

Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
After successfully completing the new Maximum Security map with a friend, we were both "disconnected" and lost our rewards.

Comments

• MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Robot Entertainment, Early Access
    I'm seeing a game that was about 20 minutes where this happened? Is that the game in question? What did it look like on your end?
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    After successful completion, which I think we were getting 3 stars for the map, when it went from transitioning from the full game screen, to the smaller interface screen, where you would see your results and get your rewards, it just hung there, and eventually the dialog box popped up and asked if we wanted to rejoin, which even after selecting "Yes" would not complete. We were both locked in that screen, and had to quit and restart the game.
    Just got 2 Stars with my friend while on this map again, I was disconnected, he was not, but unlike last time, when I logged back in a did receive my hero chest.
    We completed it again, this time with no disconnects.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Robot Entertainment, Early Access
    Thank you for the details here. The information you provided on you both showing as disconnected was very helpful and might be the key to identifying why that one game didn't provide rewards, but the other did. We're investigating this further for a fix in a future patch.
    OK, I hope it helps. This has happened to one of my friends on some other maps a few times, but up until this, it hadn't happened to me yet, and so far only on the Maximum Security map. Thanks