Loadouts - 2 Major Bugs

Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
Bug 1: Since at least 1.6, and now also in 1.7, often times Loadouts do not save.

Bug 2: Since at least 1.6, and now also in 1.7, saving a Loadout often overwrites other Loadouts you have previously saved.

Comments

• MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Early Access
    Can you show us a picture of what you are seeing? There are limited deck slots, but from checking your account you should have one more.
  • Bad MonkeyBad Monkey Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    There's really nothing unique to see from a pic. This happens both in the dedicated loadout tab and edit, or in the pre-match screen where you need to select the checkbox to save it. Myself and my friends will edit a loadout in either, and very often the changes are not saved. The other issue we're having is that we all have a few different loadouts, and often when we edit one and save it, and then go select a different loadout, the one we had just saved has overwritten the other loadout. For example, I have one loadout titled "Standard", and one titled "Mystic". I made a few changes to my Mystic loadout and saved them. When I went to play a map and switched to my Standard loadout, it was an exact duplicate of my Mystic loadout, it had been overwritten, so I had to then go and redo my Standard loadout all over again. Of course this is very frustrating.

• CruelerCrueler Member, War Mage Founder, Early Access
    I've had this happen to me a lot when using the checkbox in game. I'm not positive, but I think it happens when you switch loadouts and then hit the checkbox, both of those tabs will save as the current loadout.

I've stopped using it and only use the out of game option now.
    I may be mistaken, but as far as I remember, the rewriting/duplication bug has only happened to me when using the out of match screen from the Loadout tab. When using the match screen checkbox, I think I've only had the bug where it doesn't actually save the changes.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Early Access
    edited January 20
    Crueler said:
    I've had this happen to me a lot when using the checkbox in game. I'm not positive, but I think it happens when you switch loadouts and then hit the checkbox, both of those tabs will save as the current loadout.

Alright, looks like we've found one bug here. We were able to get this to happen following your steps are we're investigating the code for a fix.

We've also have an issue identified where, on the loadouts tab, deck changes are not saved if load into a game directly from that tab (for example, in a party and the leader starts a game).

If you guys are seeing anything outside of those two, could you give us more detailed steps?
    Post edited by MitchellW on
    That's good news. As for being in the Loadout tab. I'm almost always the Party Leader, so even being the Party Leader the bug happens.
    Just to be clear, the overwriting/duplication bug is also happening when editing a Loadout from the Match Screen.
    edited January 26
    MitchellW said:
    Crueler said:

Alright, looks like we've found one bug here. We were able to get this to happen following your steps are we're investigating the code for a fix.

We've also have an issue identified where, on the loadouts tab, deck changes are not saved if load into a game directly from that tab (for example, in a party and the leader starts a game).

If you guys are seeing anything outside of those two, could you give us more detailed steps?

Didn't see a way to delete something that turned out to be a mistake, so please disregard this post, thanks.

Post edited by Bad Monkey on