What determines the amount of skulls you earn after a level?

LiacuLiacu Member
edited January 25 in Questions & Answers
I'm curious about what factors into this. When it's your first time 4 starring a level, you get 350 skulls from the stars plus about 100-300. Most of the time when repeating a level, I'd often earn about 100 skulls or less but sometimes I'll get the odd 300 instead. I also know the skull daily quest also gets added to the results score.

I'd like to know if anyone has information on this since I want to use the weekly booster soon and try to get as many skulls as I can.

Best Answers

Answers

• LiacuLiacu Member
    Oh I see, it must've been my account leveling then. I wasn't aware it also gave skulls. Thanks for the answers.
  • Just alittle info on this... currently after you gain the skull bonus from stars (repeating a map) your skull reward amount is actually based on how long you are fighting. Stars only affect your xp. and score is just score.

You will get more skulls if you were in a match for 30 min vs in a match for 25 min. This is why you gain so many doing endless. 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Just alittle info on this... currently after you gain the skull bonus from stars (repeating a map) your skull reward amount is actually based on how long you are fighting. Stars only affect your xp. and score is just score.

You will get more skulls if you were in a match for 30 min vs in a match for 25 min. This is why you gain so many doing endless. 
    That's wrong. Stars do give a boost of skulls. And that's why endless also gives a lot if you go past wave 25.

On a regular map, if you complete a map with 4 stars because of par time, you might get more skulls but not as many skulls/minute as if you had completed it within par time.