Glitch with hunters after last patch/hotfix

JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
So I've been experiencing a new glitch with hunters recently, I don't know if it's been there since last patch or last hotfix, but anyways:

The issue is that I get attacked by Gnolls (I'm not sure if Pride Hunters do this too, I've seen it many times with Gnolls, though) but from a distance, like they're 2 or 3 trap squares away swinging at empty space, but they actually hit me.

I don't know if it's a lag or latency issue that makes them seem like they're far away but they're actually close to me, or if it's something else...

I'd be interested in knowing if other players have experienced this sort of thing. It's happened to me in different maps in different difficulties, so it doesn't seem to be a map specific issue.

I'll try to capture some video at some point if I can.

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    edited February 3
    I was about to post this bug on EU right now. Noticed it yesterday and today again. 

I only saw it on gnolls, didn't really check on pride hunters. Their hitbox is next to whatever they are attacking but their visual model is some blocks away. I saw it happen mostly when crossing barricades and then attacking a guardian.

To kill them you have to attack the hitbox, so in my case I had to shoot at an empty space next to my guardian and it would kill the gnoll which was visually standing like 3 or 4 blocks away next to some barricades.

Didn't see it before neither.
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    ahh glad to see i'm not the only one then :P
  • Can confirm. Same problem here.
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    I recorded some video, in case in helps: