Release 1.8 - Patch Notes

1235»

Comments

• I don't know if others have complained about this, however the new quests are kind of a pain and have taken the fun out of caring about them any longer.  It is so frustrating to have my own trap take away a kill from me for a quest or to not have the exact enemy killed....because I killed armored grizzlies rather than arctos armored grizzlies...I guess I am off to find a Wiki page that explains where individual monsters are at.
  • The Reaper KingThe Reaper King Member, Early Access
    edited February 25
    Joeoutland you are not alone, there is an ever growing thread about it:
    http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/12227/new-daily-quests/
  • edited February 27
    anyone got this problem, when i try to find match (Riftlord), this happens with 2 players and it becomes like this, already got 5 stars with all heroes but it shows no stars, new chest, weird notable enemies and special conditons and Surrounded (WarMage difficult). Finally, when the match's about to begin,it cancels the match all the time.  :/

Post edited by dantethepunisher on
  • PelozoPelozo Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    anyone got this problem, when i try to find match (Riftlord), this happens with 2 players and it becomes like this, already got 5 stars with all heroes but it shows no stars, new chest, weird notable enemies and special conditons and Surrounded (WarMage difficult). Finally, when the match's about to begin,it cancels the match all the time.  :/

I got this too.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    @dantethepunisher and @Pelozo, just to confirm: this is happening when you use rift lord matchmaking, and you end up attempting to match into a non-rift lord map and then the game cancels while loading?
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • PelozoPelozo Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    Harmonia said:
    @dantethepunisher and @Pelozo, just to confirm: this is happening when you use rift lord matchmaking, and you end up attempting to match into a non-rift lord map and then the game cancels while loading?
    To be honest I didn't check if it was a warmage map, I only notice the wierd UI errors (like both icons showing over the chest) and that the game is canceled while loading.
  • Harmonia said:
    This happened to me once and it was exactly as you described.. I picked rift lord and it paired me up with 1 other person and it said Warmage Surrounded (which is the wrong name for that map anyway, it was eventide fortress).  It showed Blackpaw as the name for everyone and when the match started it just said the game was cancelled.  I believe this happened the first day of the patch for me but it only happened once so I thought it was an internet/lag thing. 
  • edited March 6
    l
1235»