A forum post for my suggestions

13»

Comments

• How about some type of bonus for returning players of the other OMD game
    I feel this can be done now through the new vanity category just a simple badge or title that would show others you know alittle about the game regardless of your current level
    Might encourage others to buy the previous games as well, yay more money!
  • Can we not get blocked for forum posting when we are editing our post?
    I hate this! I make a simple mistake, spelling/ punctuation/ what have you and I can't fix it or I get blocked
    It is only a minute but this is sooooo annoying, and I make ALOT of punctuation mistakes....
  • A STATS PAGE FOR HEROES! 
    Also more clarification and stats on traps

See thread:
    http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/12354/could-we-get-some-clarification-in-the-stats-page#latest
  • edited May 20
    An option for opening chests.
    This started as more of a pole of sorts, but the thought of which you prefer and the ability to choose since both animations are actually complete would be good. 

http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/13170/new-chest-opening-sequence#latest
    Post edited by UnjustlyVicious on
  • When you go to parts tab, and select a part to view in depth, I think that each trap that has that part equipped should have some way to show that easier.
    For instance- when I select my double spring, all the traps that have my double springs equipped have a different color border around it.

This would save a large amount of time when changing parts on traps.
    This would also make it much better and easier to know what parts you have put on which traps.
  • edited May 27
    When viewing your parts tab, if there were 2 numbers on them such as 3/6.
    This shows how many you have unused: 3, and how many you have in total: 6.

I believe this would be a major small addition to the game, as now I don't have to remember how many of what, or how many I still would like to have, and if i want to try something new with my parts I can tell how many I have overall.
  • edited June 11
    How about a trait that gives an extra trap slot?

Traits need a rework, no one denies this. For one they need to be retroactive!!
    http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/12378/im-pretty-sure-this-is-a-bug-but#latest
    Most traits are bad, (or are so niche like many traps, no one uses them) they should feel like a real boost in power.
    Like getting a trait in Fallout (1&2 style) you should feel great when you unlock one, they should give you special abilities or break certain restrictions/ rules.
    It should be hard to choose which traits to pick, me... I never change them, could have none equipped and still be just as effective.

Like having a trait that increases the max trap count by 5 that would be amazing!
    Traits that make floor/ wall/ ceiling trap fire % faster!
    Traits that make trap trigger from farther away!
    Trait that make you faster/ stronger when you get hit....
    Traits that complement each other
    Secondaries that can be stacked from multiple sources
    Traits that get stronger through use, (like the lightning rod) or from being higher level!
  • We are still desperate for more input!
    Hero stat pages.
    Enemy pages! Enemy stat pages! Enemy skill pages!
    Most traps are still missing basic info.
    How about listing the max trap count on a map before we enter...
    ON SCREEN DAMAGE FOR TRAPS!
    Oh i got stronger and deal more damage from leveling up? Well I never knew how much damage i did to begin with!
    Through all this adding and subtracting of prices/ speed/ and damage through various means, this needs to be shown in a way that it can be seen before going into a fight such as:

I see this trap costs 500 coin, ill add this subsidized parts and decrease it by 20%..... it still says 500.... ok ill add this spring that says it fires faster but costs more....still no change..... ok I leveled it up says it increased the damage by..... no it still says the same damage....
  • edited July 3

Ok I got it, the answer to having more traps, and adding 

more of the different elements in!

Like some ppl may remember we had many different ballistae and things like chilled spikes, there are also countless threads on wanting more traps, but there are many reasons why this can't be done very easily so here is a great option I believe that solves many of the problems:

How about we have an element section in the trap menu such as when you select arrow wall at the top you have stats, how to obtain, upgrade, and element!

Under the element for say arrow wall, you would have fire option and there is fire arrow wall that is of course the fire arrow wall we have, then you could have a cold arrow wall which would shoot say icicles!
    You could add things later such as poison arrows from a poison rune! Or lightning bolts from a lightning rune!
    Think of it as attaching a rune to it! Physical rune/ fire rune/ cold rune/Lightning rune

Maybe the different runes would unlock as you increased the tier lvl which would give more reasons of upgrading certain traps besides just getting the gibs. (You could even make the runes purchasable! i know that's something i would buy!)
    This would also solve the problem veteran players would have by adding more traps w/o adding the need for more cards, especially for those of us that have already unlocked all our hero chests etc. 
    It also brings more life to the element traits and solves the problem of not all elements having different types of traps, like fire doesn't have ceiling and cold doesn't have wall all without adding the need for more cards or chest hunting or hurting long time players or making it hard for newer players because of its simplicity and giving a reason to upgrade and use other traps!
  • Physical traps need a modifier!

Lightning explodes, arcane stacks, fire burns, cold chills and freezes...... Physical should have something.
    I think the bleeding effect should make a return on this, all physical traps have a chance to cause bleeding.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    Physical traps have a bonus effect, they are stronger than other traps.
    Physical traps are all about raw dmg.
13»