Is there a difference in the game running in ADM or normal mode inside windows?

My main windows 10 user account does not have administrator privileges, I do this because of security for my computer. The game runs perfectly, never crashes or anything like that. The only bugs I face within the game are some skill upgrades when I level up. Does the game need to run in admin mode?

Answers

• JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access

My main windows 10 user account does not have administrator privileges, I do this because of security for my computer. The game runs perfectly, never crashes or anything like that. The only bugs I face within the game are some skill upgrades when I level up. Does the game need to run in admin mode?
    This seems unlikely. Needing administrator mode would likely be needing for running the dashboard or game in general, and less so for actual ingame actions. Unless all of your actions (like any key at all) can't work, I'd say it's *probably* not related. That said, what is the issue you're getting with skill upgrades sometimes?
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.