Just curious...

Was just wondering when you'll be bringing back the PvP mode?  I don't know if this is true for others, but that was my favorite mode and the reason I spent a good amount of money in game.  I don't mind the PvE, but I get bored with it.  

Comments

• MolteninkMoltenink Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    No plans on it coming back. Some form of a competitive may occur at some point. But Siege as it was before isn't likely returning.
  • That really upsets me.  That mode was the reason I got the game! I feel like I've wasted a decent bit of money now :(
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Morphos said:
    That really upsets me.  That mode was the reason I got the game! I feel like I've wasted a decent bit of money now :(
    Unfortunately it was at odds with too many aspects of survival. In order for a hero to be good at pushing, they got pushing oriented abilities, which made them bad at defending (usually). Then you also got balancing that had to be done so you couldn't insta-gib an enemy player, whereas now they have a bit more they can allow.

I still have high hopes for whatever future competitive they have planned, there is still quite a bit they can do without the whole "hero hitting hero" portion.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.