still haven't 5 star orcatraz and orcri-la?

2»

Comments

• mdragoonmdragoon Member
    I doubt anyone near Orcatraz's recommended level will have the hero damage or traps to reasonably 5 star it, maybe someone amazing will prove me wrong but with a solid setup it's quite doable. I do wish there were traps that worked well against soldiers other than scorchers, brimstone, and grinder though. Grinder is feeling like it's a must pick trap if you can even look at a wall in many cases.
    Increasing the number of times TimeMaster calls me inefficient everyday! ^_^
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I don't remember having a problem with master stables.  I looked and my best time is 9:01 vs a 13:00 par.  That just shows how silly and out of wack the par times are in this game.
    To be fair, par times is one of those things that can be balanced out now. It's the kind of thing that gets sorted during beta, so now's a great time :)
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • I didnt like orcatraz because it feels like an almost exact copy of the majority of other maps.  I missed par by several minutes and havent gone back to get all my chests.  Orcri-la wasnt as bad but felt really cramped.  There is so much real estate that you cant put traps on it just makes me feel like I can't be creative.

I don't remember having a problem with master stables.  I looked and my best time is 9:01 vs a 13:00 par.  That just shows how silly and out of wack the par times are in this game.
    My bad! I meant 'Docks at Eventide', not the Stables map. The Stables map actually has an easy par time but is rather notorious at the level range to keep your rift at full points. Methinks devs need to play!
  • mdragoon said:
    I doubt anyone near Orcatraz's recommended level will have the hero damage or traps to reasonably 5 star it, maybe someone amazing will prove me wrong but with a solid setup it's quite doable. I do wish there were traps that worked well against soldiers other than scorchers, brimstone, and grinder though. Grinder is feeling like it's a must pick trap if you can even look at a wall in many cases.
    Solo 5 star orcatraz at account level 30

• I like the maps. Ocri-la was incredibly easy, but fun. Orcatraz is fun. Very easy to 4 star. But that par... god. That par is making me swear a lot.
2»