Gates of thuricvod - Wave ending before all minions spawn

As you can see in the image below, If you kill fast enough the minions spawning from mid, the break is triggered and the minions of the sides will spawn during the break:

Comments

• Thanks for passing this along. Our team is aware of this one and hopes to have a fix in line for the next major update. 
  • how about you also nerf this map into the ground? It's the most bs impossible map i have ever seen. I've been handling rift lord pretty fairly, challenging, but i can see how i can tweak my build around and utilize my hero better to pull a win. But this map? Screw everything, nothing works. I've even looked up builds from other people who have beaten this map, but i swear it's a hoax, it has to be. Doing the same builds they are, same traps, but good god the mobs are so bs swarming from all sides and there's no way to funnel them so i can get to them or hold them off better to buy me time TO get to them before the rift, there's just no way, it's total bs, especially for melee heroes, they're so screwed for this map. Been doing this map all day, watched 5 videos on it, but screw all, this map is just total bs compared to the other Rift Lord Maps.
  • @Jojozityjo - Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! This map was recently toned down in our last patch as detailed in the patch notes here. I'll definitely pass your feedback along to the team, but in the meantime recommend joining the ongoing discussion of the patch in that thread. :)
  • how about you also nerf this map into the ground? It's the most bs impossible map i have ever seen. I've been handling rift lord pretty fairly, challenging, but i can see how i can tweak my build around and utilize my hero better to pull a win. But this map? Screw everything, nothing works. I've even looked up builds from other people who have beaten this map, but i swear it's a hoax, it has to be. Doing the same builds they are, same traps, but good god the mobs are so bs swarming from all sides and there's no way to funnel them so i can get to them or hold them off better to buy me time TO get to them before the rift, there's just no way, it's total bs, especially for melee heroes, they're so screwed for this map. Been doing this map all day, watched 5 videos on it, but screw all, this map is just total bs compared to the other Rift Lord Maps.

I got 5* with Cygnus, I left this map till last (I've just got a couple of endless to go now).  I thought it was fitting to have at least 1 map of that difficulty.  Yes melee is hard.

• edited March 13
    Unless you're playing with bionka and you kill everything like they're chew toys :p

This map is actually easy once you know the right strategy :)

But as for the actual topic, yeah, if you kill them too quickly the timing gets all broken every time.