Some things i would like to see added

1-A dedicated solo mode with a pause feature and no countdown timers, being in there alone means the only persons time you would be wasting would be your own.

2-Speedpads added to some of the larger maps like Crogon Keep and Highlands, why does a map like Cliffside Clash get them but not Crogon Keep?

3-Remappable keys (especially to Mouse buttons).

4-Better balancing between the players account level and the map levels, for example why does Rift-Lord become available to play at level 40 when the minimum map level is 46.

5-Being able to choose your loadout when the game starts, people do make mistakes, they forget to switch out Guardians and/or traps and besides it's easier to choose the right loadout once you've seen what the map looks like.

Comments

• iAndyiAndy Member
    edited February 27
    "5-Being able to choose your loadout when the game starts, people do make mistakes, they forget to switch out Guardians and/or traps and besides it's easier to choose the right loadout once you've seen what the map looks like."

All great ideas but I really like this idea. For the first wave it would be nice to be able to modify your loadout during the delay timer.  As soon as you place one trap, it ends of course.  It would save a lot of reloading the level and would be a nice QOL change.
  • I agree with 2 and 3. I don't think we need a dedicated solo mode as such, but being able to pause for at least for a minute or so when soloing would be great.