An announcement on OMD!U European Publishing

2»

Comments

• edited March 12
    what about unopened chests?
    Post edited by UnjustlyVicious on
  • anybody know if chests will be transferred? 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Yes they will.
  • sorry for double post, i just got worried when i couldnt log onto gameforge this morning... i fell asleep playing yesterday and earned alot of chests, so they werent opened.
    The servers are still open. Until tuesday
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Merge hype! \o/
  • ZarcosZarcos Member
    Q. Will I keep all of my in-game progress and purchases?
    A. Yes. Your Gameforge account details will be migrated to your Robot Entertainment account. Anything that is stackable – traps and consumables – will be added to whatever is already on your Robot Entertainment account, if anything.

Does this include skulls? I imagine it does..
  • Yes, they will be stack up
  • ZarcosZarcos Member
    Is the NA server going to be down for a week to correspond with the EU server?
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Zarcos said:
    Is the NA server going to be down for a week to correspond with the EU server?
    Yes, I believe the server is down as we speak.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Closing the loop here: servers are back up as of 10 am this morning!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • greetings and salutations
    just transferred the account. Im worried about latency issues being a nusiance here. what u guys think?
    thank you

• HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Hi Deadolous,

We're keeping an eye on this ourselves, but the great news is we have physical servers in Europe for the EU players. You'll connect to these by default unless you're intentionally playing with players in North America. Then someone will have to shift to the hardware across the pond.
  • TrozanaTrozana Member
    Hello,

I don't know if I've done anything wrong at transfering account from
    EU to America servers but when I started OMD!U and logged in I noticed that my American account
    started from the complete beginning without any progress. :/
    I also was told later when I tried to use the code again that it is invalid now, so idk what happened to my stuff.
    Could you please help me out?
  • MaraxusMaraxus Member
    hi-do i have to update my old europeansteam version or should i install north americaversion of the game?
    Maraxus said:
    hi-do i have to update my old europeansteam version or should i install north americaversion of the game?
    Both work. If you update steam you will get to play in the merged servers, same if you download from the website.
  • MaraxusMaraxus Member
    ok-ty- i update my steamversion then :D =)
    Hi Trozana,

If you haven't played in a long time (since the 1.6 update in December) that may explain why you are level 1 and are missing some/all of the things you expected to have.
  • MaraxusMaraxus Member
    btw my game crashed and has i wanted to relog the pop window with the transferquestion has plopping on and nether what ive clicked-yes or no i was trapped in a infinite loop -thats a bigbug!! i hope i can loggin tomorrow again.
  • ArtimunorArtimunor Member, Early Access
    Thanks for the smooth transition Team Robot and Team Gameforge!
2»