Maximilian Jamez Ripher Skin

2»

Comments

• SixOkay said:
    The only way to get the skin was to be a subscriber to the RT monthly subscription box. It was a promotion created for that specific program. The boxes went out to subscribers last week.
    Pelozo said:
    Harmonia said:
    @Pelozo You should be able to redeem the code through our account system here, like other promotional skin codes. 
    I just did, I got hogarth and some gold too. 
    So pretty much i'm too late and the skin is random? Which is disappointing. Isn't the point of a promotional so your meant to know about it then get it?
  • SixOkay said:
    The only way to get the skin was to be a subscriber to the RT monthly subscription box. It was a promotion created for that specific program. The boxes went out to subscribers last week.
    Pelozo said:
    Harmonia said:
    @Pelozo You should be able to redeem the code through our account system here, like other promotional skin codes. 
    So pretty much I'm too late and the skin is random? which is rather disappointing. Isn't the point of a promotional is meant to be known so people get it?
  • SixOkay said:
    Pelozo said:
    Harmonia said:
    So pretty much i'm too late and the skin is random? Which is disappointing. Isn't the point of a promotional so your meant to know about it then get it?
2»