Lets Talk OMDU Merch!

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
@SixOkay mentioned new merch, so lets start a fresh suggestion thread from the community!

What OMDU merchandise would you like to see? 
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager

Comments

• GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Bionka plush toy.
  • Floor trap tile/building set with which you can place little orc figurines?  Won't happen, but that would be cool.
  • ReeperReeper Member
    edited March 2
    Scaled down version of Zoey's chaos tome as a journal, maybe? A scarf like Max has? Midnight's headband? a Oziel hoodie?
  • Bionka Plush in the style of Fluffalump must be a thing! Also, an Oziel full face-covering hoodie would be way too awesome!
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Actually a plush Feebee (Zoey's pet) would be cool too.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    More/updated posters, maybe signed? :D

Some of the above or others but in form of key chain.
  • Life sized Bionka plush toy that can be my big spoon.   <3
  • SafewordSafeword Member
    1.  Bionka plush

2.  POP Vinyl OMDU figures

3.  The Hellraiser puzzlebox graphic that Nana uses in her Killbox stream. I think a Lil' Killbox would be adorable. 
  • LiacuLiacu Member
    A box with a button that spouts out random Temper lines so I can hear him in and outside of the game.

Yes, I'm probably a little obsessed with him.
  • DanzomanzoDanzomanzo Member
    edited March 3
    Rift Radio, a device that plays sounds from the game, depending on which button you press! Comes with a digital clock, can be used as a real radio, and has an alarm function that will subject you to an orc rudely awakening you to any of the Orcatraz megaphone soundbytes, before the OMDU song starts playing!
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Rift Radio, a device that plays sounds from the game, depending on which button you press! Comes with a digital clock, can be used as a real radio, and has an alarm function that will subject you to an orc rudely awakening you to any of the Orcatraz megaphone soundbytes, before the OMDU song starts playing!
    The alarm should be: du dududu dudududududu dudududududu dududu
  • Rift Radio, a device that plays sounds from the game, depending on which button you press! Comes with a digital clock, can be used as a real radio, and has an alarm function that will subject you to an orc rudely awakening you to any of the Orcatraz megaphone soundbytes, before the OMDU song starts playing!
    The alarm should be: du dududu dudududududu dudududududu dududu
    That's a great idea, the alarm should be as annoying as possible. So maybe you could choose what you want, or just have the megaphone orc, ready up song and omdu song all just alternate! I've heard some people only wake to certain sounds so.....