Earth Elemental or Gaedin? Big minion or Boss?

TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
So the same visually looking minion/boss spawns in different maps with different type.

In Falling Folly (Master) You can see it as a big minion.

At Endless The Wall you can see it as a boss.

Also, the announcement on killing it has the outdated model/art of it (boss killed announcement).

Comments

• WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @TimeMaster - Thanks for letting us know. Could you get screenshots to clarify the difference you're seeing?
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I think they actually have different HP and types (I.E. big game traps will spawn on one) - though visually they both look like earth lords. To me, it's probably that Gaedin was supposed to get a re-skin and it never happened.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Yeah, that's what I meant. There are 2 types of it.

One is a Boss and has higher HP, and the other a big minion. But both have the same visual model.

Although the announcement of the Boss one is outdated, it doesn't look like the new model.

Boss Also spawns at Gates of Thuricvod.

I have screenshot of the Big minion at Falling folly:

I have picture of the Boss spawning announcement:

@TimeMaster - Thanks for the details. There are some minions that look similar, but outdated artwork is definitely something that the team needs to look into. We've passed everything along for further investigation.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Winwin said:
    @TimeMaster - Thanks for the details. There are some minions that look similar, but outdated artwork is definitely something that the team needs to look into. We've passed everything along for further investigation.
    Just to be sure we understood the problem:

There is a minion that has the very same model (looks visually exactly the same) as a Boss.

The minion is called Earth Elemental. It is a Big minion.

The Boss is called Earth Elemental.

Both have the same attributes but the Boss has the special Bosses stuff like the bigger HP bar.

Also, the Boss announcement spawning and being defeated has outdated art.
    @TimeMaster - Thanks for the screenshots, they definitely help. I have passed this along to the QA and art teams to check out. :)