Opening up multiple chests is tedious - request solution.

SpamwagonSpamwagon Member, Master Founder, Early Access
The chest opening and receiving "cards" animation is nice, but it gets tedious if you are trying to spend gold on multiple chests.   Please allow a toggle for the animation.

What I would really like is the ability to toggle on:
1. BUY as many chests as I want instantly
2. OPEN as many chests as I want instantly.

Thanks.

Comments

• SpamwagonSpamwagon Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    I don't want to seem difficult, but buying multiple chests and opening them is a huge turnoff from spending money.  I put money into the game because I want to move FASTER, not stare at the same animation opening chests for an hour.
    After the reset - I have around 300K gold.  I doubt I will ever spend it all, as it is exceedingly unpleasant to do so.

Just a note - if I don't spend all the gold I HAVE.  I probably won't purchase any MORE.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    It was said somewhere not too long ago by the devs that they were working on something to make opening chests easier/faster.
    Thank you TimeMaster.  I appreciate that.

I guess you can chalk this post up as "reminder" to the devs then, that at least someone would really appreciate this feature.
    Holy cow this is tedious.  Who thought this was a good idea?

• HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Hey guys, we've heard the feedback here and are working on a nice solution, stay tuned for details. 
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager