Got in a party with someone in a match

TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
I don't know how this happened but I got invited to a party by someone and when I realised, he was playing a game while I was waiting for him to launch some match:

Comments

• WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @TimeMaster - This warrants looking into a bit further. Could you send us your dashboard logs via our instructions here? Those would definitely help out. 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    @Winwin Sure... Around 06/03/2017 13:13:07

@TimeMaster - Thanks so much! I've passed those along to the team for review. In the meantime, please let us know if there are any other details you can provide. For example, were there programs open in the background, was there significant lag or a disconnect involved at any point, or anything else you think may be helpful.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Hmm I guess I had Chrome and Discord open. Playing through steam.

I have been experiencing minor lags this week, my internet might be having some issues. But I didn't get disconnected at all, and nothing else weird happened with the dashboard today.
    Thanks for confirming all of the details! This looks like a very rare circumstance, but we have passed everything along to our team for further investigation. If we need any other information, we'll be back in touch!