OMDU on Playstation 4 FAQ

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited March 7 in The Archive
Q: When is the PlayStation 4 version of Orcs Must Die! Unchained coming out?
A: OMDU is going to be launching on PS4 sometime in 2017. Once we have more information on a specific date, you all will be the first to know!

Q: Who is developing Orcs Must Die! Unchained for PS4?
A: Robot Entertainment and Disruptive Games are currently working together on the development of the PS4 version.

Q: Can we participate in a beta for Orcs Must Die! Unchained on PS4?
A: We do not have any specifics but we will let you know in the future.

Q: Is the game still free to play on PS4?
A: Yes! The game will still be free to play on PS4 so anyone with a PSN account will be able to try it out.

Q: Will I need PlayStation Plus to access Orcs Must Die! Unchained for PS4?
A: No! You are not required to have PlayStation Plus to download or play Orcs Must Die! Unchained.

Q: How will the store work on PS4?
A: Transactions will work through the PSN Store and be associated with your PSN account.

Q: What can I buy? Will this be pay to win?
A: This will not be pay to win. Our goal is to create an exciting, fun and fair experience for all players first. Players can purchase heroes, random card packs and vanity skins in the store. Everything listed can be earned by playing the game with the exception of vanity skins and dyes which are cosmetic changes for your hero.

Q: Will Orcs Must Die! Unchained on PS4 support trophies?
A: There will be trophies available for players to earn in Orcs Must Die! Unchained on PS4. We will have more news about that in the future.

Q: Will Orcs Must Die! Unchained fully support the Dual Shock 4?
A: Yes it will. We have been working really hard on bringing the awesome OMDU gameplay to the Dual Shock 4.

Q: Will there be PS4 remote play on the PS VITA? 
A: We currently do not have any plans on supporting remote play for the VITA.

Q: Who is publishing Orcs Must Die! Unchained?
A: Robot Entertainment is developing the game and will be publishing in North America and Europe for the PS4 and PC. Tencent will be publishing on PC only in the Greater China region. 

Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

• DreadBaronBDreadBaronB Member
    edited March 10
    Q: Will there be cross-platform play?
    A: No cross-platform play.

[edited to include answer]
    Post edited by Harmonia on
  • Q: Will we be able to use our regular accounts or does everyone have to start from scratch?

Q: Will it support local co-op?
  • ZaghaaraZaghaara Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Enhialus More details will be available closer to the game launch. So stay tuned! :)
    French Community Manager
  • hope the PS4 will get the game more players and a bigger community 
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    I doubt they will be playing alongside PC players. 
  • no cross platdorming?  :'( what about  transfer? and what about  transfer if  i donate  may i ?