Could we get some clarification in the stats page?

edited March 8 in Questions & Answers
if all fire adds dot of 4.2 sec, all lightning causes enemies to explode, and all arcane stacks extra damage, shouldn't this be put under like the damage type.....
how many hits of chill does it take to freeze? some ppl don't know that the dragon lances debuff is actually also a separate modifier than just the normal arcane stack (you can see a broken shield above the heads if hit by a dragon lance whereas just normal arcane damage causes them to turn a grayish? color), do lightning rods cause enemies to explode? because its not written like it is on wall chargers and shock zappers

And does this damage type extend to all heros? does max's lightning crossbow actually cause enemies to explode? because im sure that the arcane from gabby stacks with other arcane, and what other heroes do arcane? how do i know if the attack is physical or magic?

Will the rest of the stats pages filled out in the workshop? there are many missing range and the spike wall doesn't even show damage! and what is the damage of a big game hunter trap, why does it say a number and a % no idea what that means.....

And is slow actually snare? Control Resonator states snare, but no traps snare.....

Answers

• JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    if all fire adds dot of 4.2 sec, all lightning causes enemies to explode, and all arcane stacks extra damage, shouldn't this be put under like the damage type.....
    how many hits of chill does it take to freeze? some ppl don't know that the dragon lances debuff is actually also a separate modifier than just the normal arcane stack (you can see a broken shield above the heads if hit by a dragon lance whereas just normal arcane damage causes them to turn a grayish? color), do lightning rods cause enemies to explode? because its not written like it is on wall chargers and shock zappers

And does this damage type extend to all heros? does max's lightning crossbow actually cause enemies to explode? because im sure that the arcane from gabby stacks with other arcane, and what other heroes do arcane? how do i know if the attack is physical or magic?

Will the rest of the stats pages filled out in the workshop? there are many missing range and the spike wall doesn't even show damage! and what is the damage of a big game hunter trap, why does it say a number and a % no idea what that means.....

And is slow actually snare? Control Resonator states snare, but no traps snare.....
    All lightning damage causes enemies to explode, all arcane attacks stack (and stacks cause extra damage) - though I think some things do more than one stack per hit. Fire dots are *not* all 4.2s IIRC, and damage can be more or less depending on the source. However, they do all functionally do the same thing - a DoT. All ice attacks do a chilling (or multiple?) stack(s), which slow at 3 and freeze at 5. Some things are exceptions to this rule, but its normal CC.

damage type extends to everything. Traps. Heroes. Etc. - So yes, max's primary attacks are electric and cause enemies to explode. Yes, all arcane heroes benefit each other with the stacks.

I think the stats pages are in progress of being updated. that's alot of information to find and update, but functionally does little for the gameplay itself. It does explain the game, but I would imagine fixing some of the more pressing matters are first on their list.

And I *believe* that slow counts as a snare, for the control resonator. I'll let someone who experiments more confirm that though.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Fire DoTs don't last the same and have different damage. Trap ones probably, not sure what the timer is right now.

I'm pretty sure Slow counts for the resonator.

Big game hunter % damage is refering a % of total HP of the minion. They deal Y damage + X% of total hp of the enemy as damage.

• edited March 8
    rhetorical question guys, meant as a suggestion as well.

and only fire bracers dont last 4.2, they are just 3.2, maybe its a typo.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    rhetorical question guys, meant as a suggestion as well.

and only fire bracers dont last 4.2, they are just 3.2, maybe its a typo.
    Fair enough. Sometimes I miss those queues and just go for it xD. But yeah, stats pages could definitely use a rework. I'm trying to get Wiki information up to date, and I think they're trying to do the same with ingame information. But it is definitely alot of work, you don't realize all the numbers you have to update until you start going at it.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.