Trigger parts

edited March 14 in Suggestion Box

Currently I think triggers need an overhaul, most of them aren’t even worth using. Triggers need to have some kind of risk and reward to them.  If I am going to disable the trap from firing less than 100% of the time it should offer some kind of bonus for firing less often.  Here are some suggestions.

Ambush Trigger: sets the trap to trigger only when enemy’s above 75% health cross it. Trap slows targets by 25%

Crowd Control Trigger: sets the trap so that it’s only triggered if 3 or more minions are nearby. Trap has a 5% chance to set off nearby traps. Cannot trigger more than once every 4.2 seconds.

Execution trigger: sets the trap to only trigger when minions with less than 25% health cross it. Trap damage increased by 50%

Heat Activated trigger: causes nearby burning enemies to have a 10% chance to reset the trap regardless of the traps cooldown state (unchanged great trigger)

Heavy Pressure Plate: Sets the trap so that only heavy minions will trigger it. Trap recharge speed increased by 20%

Light Pressure plate: Sets the trap so that only light minions will trigger it. Trap recharge speed increased by 20%

Kinetic Recliaimer:  Grants trap a 10% chance of reset when minions are pushed or thrown into it.  Cannot trigger more than once every 4.2 seconds.  (unchanged great trigger)

I left the function of each trap exactly the same just added in italics a bonus to help outweigh the reduction in firing of the trap

Comments

• the only 2 triggers I find worthy of using are crowd control and kinetic..

I agree the others need a little boost, just a little would be fine
  • good points cremo.  Robot Entertainment can play with the number and change things around as they please, but there is a desperate need for some kind of overhaul.  These are just suggestions to kindle the fire.