Welcome to the Orcs Must Die! Forums

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited September 5 in Newcomers
Welcome to the very best place to talk about orc-gibbing and ogre-slaying with your fellow War Mages: the Orcs Must Die forums.

If you're new to Orcs Must Die! Unchained, or new to the Robot service (hello European players!) take a moment to introduce yourself and say hello.

A number of us from Robot Entertainment are active here on the forums (and you can often find us in-game as well!). Here's a handy guide to those of us who are most active on the forums!

I'd also like to offer a great big welcome to our French and German CMs who are starting this week.

Harmonia - Global Community Manager
Sashimiak - German Community Manager
Kulina - French Community Manager
ShadeDev - Designer
Czassity - Support
Wafflefoot - Quality Assurance

See you at the rift!

Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

• P0tZP0tZ Member
    Just a n00b saying hello
    Newcomer on ps4, lvl 12 learning to get to grips with the game. Lots to take in so joined here to help out with that.
    Hope to see u online
    PS4ID: P0tZ-UK
  • youcefyoucef Member
    yesterday i bought 100x spike trap in the shop for 1120 skulls but i dont knew where to  equip them pleas help on this ans thanks 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    youcef said:
    yesterday i bought 100x spike trap in the shop for 1120 skulls but i dont knew where to  equip them pleas help on this ans thanks 
    They are added automatically at your workshop.