The game was cancelled prior to a succesful conclusion

WTF ..... I´m getting this message everytime I want to play a game. What the hell have you done to the game? Looks like the handover has not been so simple as you guys thought.
BTW makeing the game more expensive is not a nice try

Comments

• WTF ..... I´m getting this message everytime I want to play a game. What the hell have you done to the game? Looks like the handover has not been so simple as you guys thought.
    BTW makeing the game more expensive is not a nice try
    Prices in NA and EU were different. IIRC, our survival pass is more, but skin chests are less. P.S. - someone did the math, and I think 1 gold in EU = 2.5 gold here? It is a little more expensive, but not alot, for the pass. And the skin chests are cheaper.

As for your bug, quite honestly try rebooting your PC and waiting 20 mins at the same time. I don't know what the cause it, but it sounds like your account is stuck. The 2 likely causes of that are - you're stuck in a match, but it's not leaving because you're messing with it (the wait 20 mins), or that the program is bugged and still there in the background, hence rebooting your PC.

If that doesn't work, I would put in a ticket at support.orcsmustdie.com .
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.