SABOTAGE new HEAD to HEAD mode :)

13»

Comments

• snakecsnakec Member
    Does anyone have a problem with how disconnected the play mode feels? Whatever I am doing on my map has no visual impact on the game and therefore seems to have no bearing on the other team's progress. Some sort of split screen/ phantom camera/ PIP would at least convince a player that what they do with their cards are having an impact on the other team.   
  • @snakec I get what you mean by disconnected, as it feels your just using abilities that go into a void as it gives you no actual feedback; the only feedback I have recognized is when I see them barricade around the door, then use Kamikazes and seeing all the barricades disappear is the best feedback I get so far but does require me to constantly flick from game to map.
  • Yeah I have a problem with the disconnection of the game mode. Once I disconnect I can't reconnect the game just fails.

Other than that I love this play mode, I don't know what your problem with being disconnected is. I like how it all just comes down to how long you can survive for.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
  • StatboyStatboy Member
    edited April 20
    snakec said:
    Does anyone have a problem with how disconnected the play mode feels? Whatever I am doing on my map has no visual impact on the game and therefore seems to have no bearing on the other team's progress. Some sort of split screen/ phantom camera/ PIP would at least convince a player that what they do with their cards are having an impact on the other team.   
    I was just about to say something similar. My first game felt like playing a normal game until we suddenly won mid wave. I have no clue if what I was sending at the other guys was good or bad (kobolds and speed boosting minions sounds good in theory, but I don't know how it actually worked out). I never had a feel for if we were winning or losing. It doesn't feel like a competition, having transparent ghost overlay of the other team and minions might change that, but I'm not sure really.

I enjoyed it as a more difficult version of a normal mode game.
  • StraggyStraggy Member
    It really is a strange feeling of competition. Kind of survival with annoying debuffs. You only got response if any enemy dies or they are losing rift points. But tbh i don't like the idea of more information on the opponent team. You see their barricades and hero positions. That's all you need to know in my opinion.
13»