suggestion: race mode

Please add a mode that is based on racing from A to B on different maps. There are no minions but only players. Player damage will be reduced to 0. Players can use CC abilities to hinder other players. All heroes will have same base speed.

Comments

• LorelleLorelle Member
    Some heros would have pretty big advantages on this mode (Particularly Midnight)
  • rayleiraylei Member
    edited April 8
    Lorelle said:
    Some heros would have pretty big advantages on this mode (Particularly Midnight)
    All heroes will have same base speed and he said you can cc....
    So this is how we add small words under our post/comments.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    raylei said:
    Lorelle said:
    All heroes will have same base speed and he said you can cc....
    Sure, but thing of it this way. You can have smolder (who has no enemy CC) versus hogarth or midnight (who have lots of CC). Clear winners are midnight, blackpaw, gabby, and tundra. Maybe ivy depending on the terrain.

--Point being, it'd definitely be weighted towards some heroes. It also seems a little strange to make a footrace, but that's just my opinion.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • Juicy said:
    Clear winners are midnight, blackpaw, gabby, and tundra. Maybe ivy depending on the terrain.
    you sure? wanna bet? I think cygnus would win with 1 sec CD aoe stun

plus, melee heroes have less mana compared to ranged heroes, and frost ring can be spammed while running, so......
  • This sounds really dumb because there is a max speed in the game. If you play midnight you can reach this maxed speed with some weaver upgrades and speed pads. Also this speed is so fast you can travel the distance of the map in 10 seconds. Or you can decrease the speed of heroes and have a 30 second game. I just think midnight would win every time since being invisible means a speed boost and you can't be seen.

I'll give you this it is really fun just running around quickly, but there are other games out there designed entirely for racing.
  • I think this sounds great.

Gear should be in item boxes.
    Also put some one use use traps in too flip traps, gongs, speed pads, tar, boom barrels, Haymakers. 
    Also put down speed pads on different routes.
    Put down some roaming minions too, Hunters who chase, ice minons and orges who can stun.
    And massive pits to knockback each other into.

We need to make this idea more crazier think "MarioKart on Crack".