OMDU Launch Maintenance!

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
Hello War Mages!

This week's server maintenance will begin at 7:00 a.m. Central time on Tuesday, April 18. Maintenance is expected to last 7 hours. Following maintenance, the launch update of OMDU will be available, including Sabotage mode!

Not sure what time that is in your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Awesome, 1 day earlier!

Maintenance from 2:00 pm to 9 pm for Europe. (CEST)

I hope the maintenance and the applying of the patch is successful and not too many bugs to report on 2.0, I need some rest :D

• My stream starts at 9amPDT but the patch won't be done until 12, fingers crossed I'll be playing with everyone tomorrow. So excited for all the crazy fun!
  • SenatorBirdSenatorBird Member
    edited April 18
    Do it!
  • Do you wanna play sabotage?

• AFistAngrilyAFistAngrily Member, Early Access
    Good luck! I hope the inevitable server fires only destroy the unimportant parts of the office. Like that part you were going to refurbish anyway. You know the one.
  • It begins. Hope it finishes on time.
  • HuskeyHuskey Member
    Awesome! Thanks for the update Harmonia, as well as the timezone link!
  • Awesome!
  • PowershardPowershard Member
    edited April 18

I bet someone forgot that when they were supposed to add "sabotage" to the servers, it was meant figuratively, not literally.
  • @Powershard we are going back to alpha when the servers come back up ;D
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    It's been a busy, busy day. Should have an ETA to share soon!
  • It is all cool, it was said to come out on 19th day anyway, right?  ;) It is not like we the players are losing anything here by waiting. Other than our SANITYYYh (if I ever had such to begin with).
    Sure there is that pressure of getting back to home from work....  have a warm sauna and beer/long drink with family and whatnotelses you want to get into already. So I thank you all for what I do consider to be a marvelously well done job thus far even though we can't go do our sabotages yet.

• just a guess, but I think the coffee consumption will go up since your last stats after today... :)
    • It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
  • If you don't take the cookies out of the oven soon you are going to burn them.
  • Umm guys.... I logged in game, no joke
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Servers are UP! See you at the rift, everyone.
  • as soon as I go to get pizza... welp.
  • we (me and my mates) cant log in :( we keep getting the same error "Login failure. Please verify the email and password are correct".

We use steam and our accounts are linked but even if i enter everything again + 5digit code i get this error.

anyone else ?

thanks for help in advance
    Hey FragginFrog, haven't seen anyone else with the problem. Can you guys verify that you're entering the right info? If that's not the problem please contact our support team for help!