I Can’t Login

How come every time I need support I get question boxes and not support?

And how come every time that my issue is not listed

I know my Password, I know my mail, I can connect to the server (but not the game) and I’m not getting any Login Failed or error message.

First time I tried to login after this latest update, it wanted a code that I didn’t received in my mail, so I clicked on the send a new code, but after many clicks still there's nothing happening. So I tried to change my password, that worked, but when I try to login and click yes – nothings happen.

So I click login yes login yes login yes login yes.

So what do I do?

retropolis

Comments

• JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    While I understand the question boxes are frustrating, it's the best way for them to look at a problem and know what it is initially. As someone that worked in customer support, Not everyone understands all the problems currently bogging down a system. One person may have more experience with issue X, while another has more experience with issue Y. This means when your report goes in, those questions help them determine if:
    A.) someone else has already had this issue, so they know how to fix it immediately
    or:
    B.) Someone else is having this issue, and one person knows more about it than someone else, so they should be helping you instead.

I know the questions suck, but as someone that worked in customer support, I promise you it makes their life alot easier, plus they'll solve your problem faster.

just put in a ticket at support.orcsmustdie.com - they usually get back to you really fast (especially right now, since it just launched)
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • you recieve something like this? 

If this is your first time logging in with _____
    click yes to link it to ___@____. You must
    access this email address to complete your
    registration. If these accounts are already linked
    or you wish to link them, click yes.

• Juicy said:
    While I understand the question boxes are frustrating, it's the best way for them to look at a problem and know what it is initially. As someone that worked in customer support, Not everyone understands all the problems currently bogging down a system. One person may have more experience with issue X, while another has more experience with issue Y. This means when your report goes in, those questions help them determine if:
    A.) someone else has already had this issue, so they know how to fix it immediately
    or:
    B.) Someone else is having this issue, and one person knows more about it than someone else, so they should be helping you instead.

I know the questions suck, but as someone that worked in customer support, I promise you it makes their life alot easier, plus they'll solve your problem faster.

just put in a ticket at support.orcsmustdie.com - they usually get back to you really fast (especially right now, since it just launched)
    when I try to out in a ticket they redirrect me on https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/203982469 where I can't log in too 
  • Beliar48Beliar48 Member
    edited April 19
    Juicy said:
    or:

when I try to put in ticket from this site, it redirrect me on https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/203982469 where I can't login too 
    I shoud choose "contact us" instead "I can't log in "
    Post edited by Beliar48 on
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @Retropolis, @Beliar48 - Are you still unable to log in? If so, please try the troubleshooting steps we have outlined here. If issues persist after that, please open a ticket with us and include your DxDiag and log files per the instructions at the bottom of the article.
  • OevaagOevaag Member
    Disabled everything, still no joy.  Don't know how to take a screenshot out side of a game but. UK- Manchester, no limit on bandwidth and the only other ticked box is throttle while streaming.  I even cleared the download cache and still can't login.  Submitted a ticket and sent logs this morning.

You guys getting any loser to finding a fix for this ?
  • @Oevaag - for your screenshot 

Press PrintScreen
    Open Paint
    CTRL+V

If you got Windows 10
    Press Windows Key+W

• OevaagOevaag Member
    Thanks @CremoAcanthis .  Been meaning to look that up for Windows 10 for ages but kept slipping my mind :dizzy:
  • OevaagOevaag Member
    Was finally able to login after a restart of Steam just a few minutes ago :D
  • deleting the spitfire*.ini files and rebooting the pc as suggested in the other thread worked for me. instructions here:https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/209562026-How-do-I-flush-or-reset-my-OMDU-configuration-files-
    Hey guys,

I'm so glad you've been able to log in. It looks like some of the distribution centers around the world took some time to update with our latest patch.

Several players have reported that they are now able to access and play the game normally. If you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to open a ticket with us at https://support.orcsmustdie.com and let us know.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Beliar48 said:
    Juicy said:
    or:

when I try to put in ticket from this site, it redirrect me on https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/203982469 where I can't login too 
    I shoud choose "contact us" instead "I can't log in "
    ahh! I had misunderstood your issue. My bad :)
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • I read that you was on the problem, so I tried again to login and now there,s no problem.

Thank you for fixing this fast.

Retropolis

• Winwin said:
    Hey guys,

I'm so glad you've been able to log in. It looks like some of the distribution centers around the world took some time to update with our latest patch.

Several players have reported that they are now able to access and play the game normally. If you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to open a ticket with us at https://support.orcsmustdie.com and let us know.
    But it is more complicated than that. Since I also come from UK Manchester (same as @Oevaag ) and haven't encountered this issue. 
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Oops ^^ I tested booting through steam I get this issue too.  :s Is there a bug I cannot encounter.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
    Hey guys,

If you're playing on Steam, and you're still unable to log in after following the steps here, we will need to investigate further. To help us identify the issue, please make a task list, grab your DxDiag and log files, and send them our way for review.

To create a task list, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard. 
    2. When the run window pops up, type cmd in the entry field and click "Ok". 
    3. When the DOS prompt loads, copy and paste the following line into the command prompt: tasklist /v > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Process.txt" 
    4. Press enter. 
    5. This will generate a file on your desktop titled Process.txt. 
    6. Include this file with your DxDiag and log files when you write back in.

Details on how to do this can be found here.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    A guildmate is having a similar issue. Their account isn't working in either client.

The thing is that they have been showing online for the rest all day, but they are unable to login at all. Not getting any error message, the game just doesn't do anything when trying to login.