Stats screen showed up only one time out of 4 after completing the Sabotage game

Region Should be EU(Azerbaijan)
Mode: 
Dashboard
Map: 
None
Reproduction Steps:

1 Finish the sabotage match
2 See yourself returned to Sabotage page on Dashboard

No stats, no rewards. I saw the stats page once when we lost on my second game. 

Comments

• apinapin Member, War Mage Founder
    I am missing one stat screen out of 4 complete sabotage. But new consumables are added to inventory.
    First and only CZ&SK funsite of OMD series http://orcs-must-die.cz

• grasher134grasher134 Member
    edited April 20
    apin said:
    I am missing one stat screen out of 4 complete sabotage. But new consumables are added to inventory.
    Yeah, they are added. But I don't what is added, or how much. I even don't know how much skulls I get for it(not much, as it seems), as I've never seen it when I win. 
  • Just happened to me, game ended dashboard loaded but no score screen. Didn't get credit for win and didn't receive any items.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Early Access
    Sorry for the trouble here folks. Most of the time this is indeed granting rewards, but there are about 1% of cases where it's not granting your items. Either way, it should both show them and give them to you and we're working on a fix for this.
  • I noticed that it helps if you wait ~ 10 sec after the game, instead of going back directly to the dashboard.
    This helps at least to see the rewarding screen.
    Unfortunately, not at the 1% which really receives no rewards.
  • apinapin Member, War Mage Founder
    today no rewards screen at all
    First and only CZ&SK funsite of OMD series http://orcs-must-die.cz

• DerWDerW Member
    This is ridiculous... That bug is known for more than a week now, and it is getting worse, not better...
    1%... lol... i would say about 75% of the sabotage-games.
    The game doesn't even count a victory for the daily quest...

I'm really losing fun with that game...
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @DerW - Are you clicking through the post match screens quickly? If so, please try waiting 15-20 seconds and let it complete loading. This should help. If the issue continues, please write us the next time you experience it:

1. Included your DxDiag and log files per this article.
    2. Let us know when the game ended, who you were with, and what battleground you were on.