(Bug collection)So what are some of the crazy thing you ever counter in sabotage mode so far?

rayleiraylei Member
edited April 22 in Bugs & Technical Issues
I guess this should be a bug collection post?

During one of my game, the default minions didn't show up beside players' minions. And it only happened to my sides. 
No consumable is rewarded after a game is finished

I heard and from this post:
Throne room=hopeless..(Grating Op?)
TNT bombers spam
drop rank from gold to silver after winning a game!
(not from 5 to 4)
25vs 1 in Sudden Death mode
Minions slow/speed stuff placed within the walls(non-destructible)
So this is how we add small words under our post/comments.
Post edited by raylei on

Comments

• nthornnthorn Member
    edited April 21
    i hate grating! stop adding grating. that said the throne room grating isnt as bad as i imagined. you can still block off that path 2 different ways. I think robot doesnt want people to funnel minions into 1 spot. they screwed avalanche so you cant do that anymore too
  • StatboyStatboy Member
    On grating, forcing you to defend 2 waves instead of 1 is a huge step up in difficulty. I like it myself. I don't think this game was ever meant to be funnel everyone into a single lane and laugh as you build only 1 killbox. Grating is good tool to prevent funneling when you don't want it.

My first match was on throne room, we held with a perfect 25. Block the top and route them to the bottom through the temple. Remember time doesn't matter in Sabotage, you can route into a single point on throne room, just make sure its not that wide open top section. Bottom is easier to defend of the two.
  • I had a game vs timemaster where my team had such horrendous lag that the game was literally unplayable. The kicker I pretty sure only we had the lag so their side was unaffected.
  • What about vs a gold 2 with an AFK player twice in a row. But here is the thing they had the same team with the same AFK person. So our spells were cast onto them instead of the actual players.
    So maybe they were playing together and one was quiting on purpose for some reason?
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I had a game vs timemaster where my team had such horrendous lag that the game was literally unplayable. The kicker I pretty sure only we had the lag so their side was unaffected.
    I reported it to the Support right after it.
  • There are reports of staves being able to be placed within map walls so that the enemy team cannot destroy them. 
  • BragdrasBragdras Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    edited April 23
    I had a game of sabotage that went in sudden death and got stupidly lucky and got a Swiftyhooves to send, felt great.
    Then I had a game that also went into sudden eath, and got stupidly unlucky and got sent a Swiftyhooves, didn't quite feel as great, but was probably the best 2 games I'll have in Sabotage for a while considering it was a rare instance of a balanced game where I didn't get people with tier 1 traps that have no idea what to do, makes me wish for a 1v1 & 2v2 version of sabotage, love the flow, hate the reliance on teammates.
    Post edited by Bragdras on
  • rayleiraylei Member
    bump

So this is how we add small words under our post/comments.
  • The no reward bug is annoying! Did no even get reward for the daily quests, nor skulls nor chests... since my skull quest was to win 4 matches and I was doing sabotage.... That is terrible!