Constalty getting disconected

I've been playing this game for a very long time now and never had an issue. After launch i cant stay connected on a game for more than 3-4 mins. There is not issue with my net, i already tried re installing the game, tried getting it and launching it from steam, checked firewalls, antivirus, everything, and nothing seems to work. I either get the "game was canceled prior to sucesfull conclusion", or it tells me i disconected and tries to reconect without success, or it just stops working without any message. Stops working as in i can still run around, attack and what not, but i clearly have no connection to the server, if there are minions i cant dmg them, and they just keep running in a straight line through walls and traps and everything till they are off the map.
Any suggestions to what could be causing this? Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• If you have tried reinstalling. Try flushing your config files--->>>https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/209562026-How-do-I-flush-or-reset-my-OMDU-configuration-files- These don't get deleted from a reinstall so the bug may come from there. 

Also I have been in that weird mode before. Try jumping with Blackpaw for some fun times.
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @xcholex - @EffingWorms has some great advice here. Try flushing the config files per that article and, if that doesn't help, try the advanced steps listed in this article.

If the issue persists, send us a task list, your log files, and your DxDiag - we'll be happy to investigate further.

To create a task list, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard. 
    2. When the run window pops up, type cmd in the entry field and click "Ok". 
    3. When the DOS prompt loads, copy and paste the following line into the command prompt: tasklist /v > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Process.txt" 
    4. Press enter. 
    5. This will generate a file on your desktop titled Process.txt. 
    6. Include this file with your DxDiag and log files when you write back in.

Instructions on how to find your DxDiag and logs and send all these files can be found here.
  • xcholexxcholex Member
    @Winwin @EffingWorms sadly none of your guys suggestions worked. Im still getting the same issues in every game mode and map i try with every Heroe i have. I'm going to contact support with all the requested info, thanks for the help!
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @xcholex - I haven't seen a ticket from you yet. When you send one, please make sure to include a link to this thread so we know the troubleshooting steps you've already attempted and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can! :)