Exploitable bug: totems inside wall in sabotage

GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
Played a team that placed all their totem in a corner behind a wall that made the totem unkillable. Clearly intentional by the team incidentally hence it's being used as an exploit.

Comments

• nthornnthorn Member
    i didnt know enemy team could kill totems. I havent had a totem destroyed by minions since they made them big. what are we looking for? the health bar at the wall charger?
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Yes totem based sabotage cards are killable. The health bar of the totems in this case are not visible as they are behind the wall, but you can see the red and green auras that are caused by the totems, so one can guess quite well where the totems are actually centered which is just behind the wall corner.
  • nthornnthorn Member
    edited April 21
    i see now. i thought you were talking about stinkeye
  • Placing a totem at that spot is not funny at all 
  • There's another on corridors in the middle lane on the right hand side of the gate. Melee heroes couldn't hit it but max could.
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Restricted section's library shelves are also a spot. Can you kill them with AoE?
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Early Access
    Thank you for the reports, we've got these locations documented and are working on a fix.
  • Got another one:

Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Early Access
    Thanks, we'll add that to our list to check the fix on these that's up coming!
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Another spot in case of needed:

• AndrealVoxAndrealVox Member
    This may or may not have been reported. Just thought I'd share it regardless. Staffs can be placed inside walls sometimes.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140233979

The Box O' Vox | Orcs Must Die! Twitch Streamer | Twitch.tv/AndrealVox
  • ElochnikElochnik Member
    edited May 6
    Another example. It was during the game in 1st may.
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited May 7
    Thanks for reporting this. Great news - our team has made some changes that should improve this with the next patch.

If you continue to see problems after the next patch however, let us know the following:

1. The name of the map you're seeing the issue on.
    2. A screenshot of the specific corner you're experiencing this on.

@AndrealVox - I've gone ahead and merged your thread with this one to keep these reports together. :)
    Post edited by Winwin on
  • AndrealVoxAndrealVox Member
    I'll keep my eyes open after the patch  ;)
    The Box O' Vox | Orcs Must Die! Twitch Streamer | Twitch.tv/AndrealVox