Prologue mission rewards only showing 1 reward after viewing basic tutorial mission details.

Title:  Prologue mission rewards only show 1 of the rewards after viewing basic tutorial mission details in dashboard.
Region:  USA
Mode:  Dashboard
Map:  Archmage Library mission details, and Order Academy Dungeon mission details
Reproduction Steps:  
1.  Launch Orcs Must Die Unchained. (from steam if it matters)
2.  Login with an OMDU account (i'm a gold founder account if that makes any difference)
3.  I was still playing through the Prologue missions and had only finished Grand Foyer and Archmage Library so far when i noticed this bug so don't know if this is persistant to other game states or not (ie. not sure if this applies still after finishing more or less missions in the prologue)
4.  View mission details for either Archmage Library or Order Academy Dungeon, note rewards for completing either mission... there are 2 rewards for each, a concusive cieling trap and a guardian for Library, and some spike floor type trap and a swing arm cieling trap for Dungeon.
5.  View mission details for Basic Tutorial.
6.  View mission details for either Archmage Library or Order Academy Dungeon and note that only 1 reward is listed for whichever mission you viewed right after viewing basic tutorial mission details (this is the bug).
7.  Viewing any other mission seems to resolve this but every time you view mission details of the basic tutorial the next mission you view will only list one of the 2 rewards available for those 2 missions.

Reproduction Rate:  every time i go from basic tutorial mission details to the Archmage Library or from basic tutorial mission details to the Order Academy Dungeon mission details it lists just 1 of the 2 rewards.

Description:  Viewing either Archmage Library mission details or Order Academy Dungeon mission details of the Prologue missions directly after viewing Basic Tutorial mission details will cause the displayed rewards to bug out on the dashboard and only show one of the 2 rewards for either mission.
Expected Results:  One would expect the rewards to always list the same after looking around the prologue mission details.
Details:  I currently have played Grand Foyer and Archmage Library mission, have yet to play Order Academy Dungeon.  This is a fresh install, first time instaling title through steam (i uninstalled the beta last year at some point).  My account is a gold founder account if that makes any difference in testing/tracking down this minor display bug.  As of this writing i don't know if this bug persists past this state (ie. if it persists after playing through more or less prologue missions).  Have tried restarting game and it still persists, have not rebooted computer yet though.
Attachments:  Image of what i'm talking about, notice only the guardian is shown, should be a concussive trap as well (again this only happens directly after viewing the basic tutorial mission details).

Comments

• After finishing Riftmaker's Temple in the prologue but before doing battlegrounds i'm noticing the same thing happens when i view the Advanced Tutorial and then one of the prologue missions that has 2 rewards.  They only list 1 reward after viewing the Advanced Tutorial mission details.
  • Reported this months ago on EU. Thought it was fixed.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • still not fixed after patch 2.1