Missing enemy character names in map selection screen

Region: EU (but probalby everwhere)
Reproduction steps: Select Play -> Select any difficulty -> Select any map and hover over enemies.
Reproduction rate: 10/10 even after OMDU/Steam restarts.
Description: Their name is not their actual name but rather the name of the function giving back the name. Probably the name of the function has changed (from DisplayName()) as any other change would have either neded in a error or just nothing in case of a wrong return datatype or missing return. Their name schows up as "class name".DisplayName. The associated function for displaying the information does still work and with it you can identify the name of the enemy.
Expected result: players should be able to lknow the names of the enemies for example for missions (like in my case where i was searching where to find a certain boss.

I hope this bug can be fixed by the devs asap. I tried to give a precise answer without it being incomprehensible for someone who does not know anything about coding. Also sorry for my English, i guess there will be some errors in it...

Comments

• JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    This is what happens when I follow those steps. Are you getting something different?

Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Early Access
    Region: EU (but probalby everwhere)
    Reproduction steps: Select Play -> Select any difficulty -> Select any map and hover over enemies.
    Reproduction rate: 10/10 even after OMDU/Steam restarts.
    Description: Their name is not their actual name but rather the name of the function giving back the name. Probably the name of the function has changed (from DisplayName()) as any other change would have either neded in a error or just nothing in case of a wrong return datatype or missing return. Their name schows up as "class name".DisplayName. The associated function for displaying the information does still work and with it you can identify the name of the enemy.
    Expected result: players should be able to lknow the names of the enemies for example for missions (like in my case where i was searching where to find a certain boss.

I hope this bug can be fixed by the devs asap. I tried to give a precise answer without it being incomprehensible for someone who does not know anything about coding. Also sorry for my English, i guess there will be some errors in it...
    What language are you set for? We've seen this in FR and DE. If it's in English, can you give us a screenshot like Juicy posted?