Keyboard disabled

The WASD keys manage to just work when the went when I play this game. I can type a message using all of these keys, so why can't the toon move using said keys. Id like to get this issue resolved. This game is no where near ready to be released, its an insect nest.

Comments

• JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    edited April 24
    try contacting support at https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support support.orcsmustdie.com - this sounds right up their alley.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • LVmonkeyLVmonkey Member
    The WASD keys manage to just work when the went when I play this game. I can type a message using all of these keys, so why can't the toon move using said keys. Id like to get this issue resolved. This game is no where near ready to be released, its an insect nest.
    I have it happen randomly once every few hours. i7 with a gtx 1060... win 10... desktop. --created to do 3d scultpting and BIM work (decent enough hardware, is what im getting at).

I typically run it with discord in the background.

Its not just with sabotage, i get the bug happening in survival, as well. Also, for me the entire keyboard is taken out. No keyboard keys work. The mouse is fine. Can't even ctrl-alt-del my way out.

Its bad enough that when i exit the game the keyboard is still disabled entirely, as if the usb keyboard was completely ejected on an OS level.

Its not a single person issue as my game buddy has it happen to his laptop every now and again, too, so support tickets would not help it.