Is multiplayer still working?

Hi, i played OMD and enjoyed it very much that i purchased all the dlcs and the sequel, even if OMD2 is graphically less nice, the gampelay is still good (rip crossbow btw) and, have to say, the mechanics of powering up items and traps with skulls are better.

I was wondering why I can't play online OMD2, i tried this new OMD:U, but i feel it less interesting, ok there are a LOT of new features i see, and much much more characters to use, but i still prefer the old one.

[If the game was done more or less graphically like OMD2 or even better OMD and the management of skills/skulls/skins too, that would have been great.]

So I am asking to you, why I cannot create a group and play online matches in OMD2 on steam? :( the game says to me that I am offline or disconnected so I cant create groups...
(I swear no antivirus or firewalls is blocking the internet access)

Comments

• JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Hi, i played OMD and enjoyed it very much that i purchased all the dlcs and the sequel, even if OMD2 is graphically less nice, the gampelay is still good (rip crossbow btw) and, have to say, the mechanics of powering up items and traps with skulls are better.

I was wondering why I can't play online OMD2, i tried this new OMD:U, but i feel it less interesting, ok there are a LOT of new features i see, and much much more characters to use, but i still prefer the old one.

[If the game was done more or less graphically like OMD2 or even better OMD and the management of skills/skulls/skins too, that would have been great.]

So I am asking to you, why I cannot create a group and play online matches in OMD2 on steam? :( the game says to me that I am offline or disconnected so I cant create groups...
    (I swear no antivirus or firewalls is blocking the internet access)
    I'm not quite sure. It works for me, as far as I know. Also you're connecting via host system (That means you are the server), so there's not even any tech they could turn off in the backend that would turn it off.
    Wiki Contributor: Juicearific - Got a wiki suggestion? Let me know.
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.