Server Maintenance and Patch - April 25, 2017

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited April 24 in The Archive
Hello War Mages!

This week's server maintenance will begin at 7:00 a.m. Central time on Tuesday, April 25. Maintenance is expected to last 5 hours. Not sure what time that is in your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas

During maintenance there will be a patch to address several issues:
  • An issue has been resolved that was causing some players to bypass the post-match reward screen in Sabotage games. This should no longer occur. 
  • An issue has been resolved that was preventing some players from logging in after disconnecting or crashing. 
  • An issue allowing consumables to be used more than once on a single wave.
  • An issue with joining late causing problems in Sabotage matches.
  • Additional fixes to make service more stable.
We've also resolved the most common crash reported with our new crash report tool (something that was added in the launch update). Thank you to all players for submitting your crash reports to us to help make the OMDU client more stable!

Known Issues:
  • Our team is still investigating the "5/6 players accepting and 1 player declining" experience in the matchmaker. 
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • BragdrasBragdras Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Harmonia said:
     Central time on Tuesday, April 18.
    Tomorrow's maintenance happened a week ago, truly some next level maintenance work :p
    Jk, jk.
  • Just release the premium shop already  :p
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Bragdras said:
    Harmonia said:
     Central time on Tuesday, April 18.
    Tomorrow's maintenance happened a week ago, truly some next level maintenance work :p
    Jk, jk.
    lol! My proofreading skills go dramatically down as the day progresses. Fixed that :D 
  • WyvernsWyverns Member
    It doesn't happen that often, but it is good to know that not being able to log back or reconnect to a match after a dc or a crash is being worked on. I feel guilty when that happens and my team loses as a result.

Keep up the good work Robot.
  • Doom14Doom14 Member
    Thanks smile 
  • AllocAlloc Member
    Harmonia said:
    • An issue has been resolved that was causing some players to bypass the post-match reward screen in Sabotage games. This should no longer occur. 

First match after the patch and I was again immediately dropped back to the sabotage starting screen instead of rewards / post game stats ;)
  • LegnaLegna Member
    Good job Team Robot Entertainment  ;)
    This still occurs but it does give you the rewards. But it only seems to effect only one person instead of the whole party.
  • AllocAlloc Member
    An issue has been resolved that was causing some players to bypass the post-match reward screen in Sabotage games. This should no longer occur. 
    This still occurs but it does give you the rewards. But it only seems to effect only one person instead of the whole party.
    In that case I have been "lucky". 3 out of 4 matches no post-match screens ;)
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited April 25
    Hey @Alloc, can you contact our support team? We took a look and confirmed that you are getting the rewards, so you aren't seeing the screen. Having your log information would be extremely helpful in fixing whatever's causing this problem to continue for you.

https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support
  • TillingSaturnTillingSaturn Member, Early Access
    @Harmonia Sorry if I'm wrong here but wasn't that deal for 50% off the survival pass not supposed to end until tomorrow.  I was waiting to buy it. :(
    TillingSaturn
    Owner of OMDU-Stats.com
  • HuskeyHuskey Member
    Harmonia said:
    • Additional fixes to make service more stable.
    We've also resolved the most common crash reported with our new crash report tool (something that was added in the launch update). Thank you to all players for submitting your crash reports to us to help make the OMDU client more stable!
    Was this fix for the problem where people kept crashing unless they turned physics to none, and everything on lowest setting/resolution? The crashes mostly happened when you sent/activated Sabotage cards. 
  • AllocAlloc Member
    Harmonia said:
    Hey @Alloc, can you contact our support team? We took a look and confirmed that you are getting the rewards, so you aren't seeing the screen. Having your log information would be extremely helpful in fixing whatever's causing this problem to continue for you.

Yeah, rewards definitely work (but they did before too ;) ), it's just skipping those screens. Next time I get the issue I'll make sure to grab the logs (suppose later today).
  • sakchasakcha Member
    Alloc said:
    Harmonia said:

Yeah, rewards definitely work (but they did before too ;) ), it's just skipping those screens. Next time I get the issue I'll make sure to grab the logs (suppose later today).
    Hi,
    if I may, I experienced once the "no screen reward issue" before the patch after a winning game.
    I don't know if I had a reward or not but for sure, it doesn't count in the daily "win 2 sabotage games", was still 1/2 after a second victory...
    A good orc is a dead orc