Loadouts

If you go into profile and go into loadouts there are some locked loadouts. now I am only level 30 so please tell me if that's like a bug or you get them from getting rift lord or what

Comments

• You can't unlock them.
    They have been locked since forever. And everyone wants them unlocked.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • JarrottJarrott Member
    thanks man. that kinda sucks but thanks
  • JarrottJarrott Member

thanks man how do I say you answered my question?

• xombobxombob Member
    I was trying to find how to unlock them as well, until I found this thread... Are there any plans on adding more loadout slots? Its way too little atm, I need a loadout for EACH hero and I dont understand why there wasnt enough slots for that to begin with?

Heck I might even make a map specific loadout if there were way more slots.
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    @Jarrott "answered" only applies to the "Questions and Answers" forum. This is listed in "Bugs and Technical Issues". You could however give him a "vote up" or "insightful"
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    yobbobear said:
    @Jarrott "answered" only applies to the "Questions and Answers" forum. This is listed in "Bugs and Technical Issues". You could however give him a "vote up" or "insightful"
    I just took care of that issue by moving this to the Questions & Answers forum. It does fit there much better imho. Sorry about the late reaction, I had completely overlooked this.
    German Community Manager
  • xombobxombob Member
    So... is there any plans for unlocking more loadouts? Its getting annoying having to edit my loadouts all the time for heroes that dont have a slot.
  • xombob - nothing has been announced about that yet, however a few patches ago they hid the load out under the profile tab to promote changing your load out when you load into a map. Given that reasoning of theirs, I do not see additional slots anytime soon. 
  • yobbobear said:
    xombob - nothing has been announced about that yet, however a few patches ago they hid the load out under the profile tab to promote changing your load out when you load into a map. Given that reasoning of theirs, I do not see additional slots anytime soon. 
    They announced it yesterday actually. In the new patch (June 20th) they will allow more loadouts.