Endless mode rewards??

We just did 19 waves on the Baths, and got only an apprentice chest as a reward for it haha. I think thats pretty ridiculous considering how much time you have to sink into endless mode map, and how hard it is. Not to mention Im above level 50 player as well and cant even 5 star the first endless map.

So currently there is no point playing them apart from getting your name into the leaderboards? Which I find dissapointing because its a fun mode that should be playable and rewarding even for the lower level players, at least the first maps...

This could well be the end-game mode rewarding players with vanity chests upon 5 starring or something, currently it seems pretty useless to me since you cant play it at low level due the difficulty and rewards arent worth it at higher levels anymore.

Comments

• Yep I don't play it much because you could get the chest at wave 5. Since only playing later would give you slightly more skulls.
    And trying to get on the highscore list is pointless because of the extreme tactics and exploits. Also people reaching max score.

I don't think there should be anything to big for the rewards just a chest every time for getting 5 star. Just bear in mind baths is rather easy since a lot of players go play it at the start since they get bored of the easy maps. But I could easierly go on solo and get to wave 25 whenever I want so making it a vanity chest may be a bit extreme.
  • SeanPoeSeanPoe Member, Early Access
    This is just pure speculation on my part, but i have a feeling they're going to announce increased endless rewards on this Thusday's Insider Access.  Shade already confirmed they're rebalancing endless mode for solo players in 2.1.  4-6 weeks ago on IA he also hinted that they would be looking at increasing endless rewards in future.  So put those two things together, and we're most likely going to be seeing some substantial changes to endless soon. 
  • NillerboiNillerboi Member
    Endless does need some changes but vanity chests seems a bit weird. Just give like 50 skulls per completed wave and it would be fine
  • Nillerboi said:
    Endless does need some changes but vanity chests seems a bit weird. Just give like 50 skulls per completed wave and it would be fine
    I think something that is a bit more unique would make a much better prize than something that you get for participating, completing missions, completing quests and getting dailies from. At least for certain waves. Skulls for literally everything is such a bland, boring prize. 
  • xombobxombob Member
    Nillerboi said:
    I think something that is a bit more unique would make a much better prize than something that you get for participating, completing missions, completing quests and getting dailies from. At least for certain waves. Skulls for literally everything is such a bland, boring prize. 
    Thats why I suggested something like a vanity chest, to make it more unique. But whatever the reward, still needs an improvement.

And TaTeddy, baths is definately not "easy" to get 25 waves on -.-. I couldnt solo it with any hero, and Ive played these games since the first one. Maybe if you have a perfect tactic and the right traps but its still not "easy".
  • The baths maybe hard earlier on but I (lvl 100) have taken 2 level 20s to get 5 star. Soloing it maybe hard low level but the next update has a fix for it.
    I don't expect it to be hard for me since there has to be a map to get the survive 60 endless waves achievement.