Cool Suggestions !

Some ideas to share 

Sleep animation - just like /dance . /taunt and so on -  how about making a Sleep animation , imagine how cool it can be using a sleep command and sleep on the barricades while ur traps doing everything for you ? or maybe after an easy sabotage match . 
might be really cool ^^ 

Ghost / Tact / Strat option - something that let others watch 1 person  of  the team and see what hes doing , lets say i want to explain my teammates how we should build and barricade  - they can suicide or use some command so they stop control their heroes and now they watch me instead and i can show them what to do ... can be real nice ! 

Spectator - not much to say , add an option to spectate and watch other players matchs , can be really fun watching others playing sabo or just doing some hard maps 

also can get really cool if theres gonna be a competetive scene like Guild Wars

Comments

• If you want to see how to get into spectator mode see this thread --> How to get into spectator mode.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • If you want to see how to get into spectator mode see this thread --> How to get into spectator mode.
    not what i was looking for xD
  • ElanorElanor Member
    Some ideas to share 

Sleep animation - just like /dance . /taunt and so on -  how about making a Sleep animation , imagine how cool it can be using a sleep command and sleep on the barricades while ur traps doing everything for you ? or maybe after an easy sabotage match . 
    might be really cool ^^ 

Ghost / Tact / Strat option - something that let others watch 1 person  of  the team and see what hes doing , lets say i want to explain my teammates how we should build and barricade  - they can suicide or use some command so they stop control their heroes and now they watch me instead and i can show them what to do ... can be real nice ! 

Spectator - not much to say , add an option to spectate and watch other players matchs , can be really fun watching others playing sabo or just doing some hard maps 

also can get really cool if theres gonna be a competetive scene like Guild Wars

Spectator  is really nice idea , i want it too

it should just show you , your friends matches with 2 min delay ofc. Not everyone elses or random matches.