How the Maxi Skin giveaway actually works?

https://gleam.io/CHY7y/join-the-omdu-community

i got 53 enteries already but it says 63 days left for the giveaway 
how exactly can i get this skin ? should i just keep get enteries and then hope to get something in my email ? 

are they giving away skins each Monday? so if last monday i got no new emails it means i have to wait for the next monday?

Comments

• I believe they pick 10 winners every Monday. Then you get emailed if you win. 
    So you are right wait until next Monday.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • yup just keep getting those entry,

and yes it's 10 winners every monday, follow omdu on twitter also, if they ask for vote they may throw a few skin also, that's where I got mine
    • It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
  • yup just keep getting those entry,

and yes it's 10 winners every monday, follow omdu on twitter also, if they ask for vote they may throw a few skin also, that's where I got mine
    cool thanks
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited May 19
    @Jellybelly - @CremoAcanthis and @EffingWorms are correct, we pick 10 winners every Monday. :)

Winners are notified via email with a code, which can then be redeemed here.
  • Winwin said:
    @Jellybelly - @CremoAcanthis and @EffingWorms are correct, we pick 10 winners every Monday. :)

Winners are notified via email with a code, which can then be redeemed here.
    hope next monday ill get lucky ^^
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    yeah good luck with that... I entered the previous one for the same skin for a whole year, and nada... bupkiss... :p
  • The RNG gods like you or not  ;).

i'm giving you chances i'm not entering anymore  B)
    • It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
  • The RNG gods like you or not  ;).

i'm giving you chances i'm not entering anymore  B)
    haha thankss