Undocumented 2.1 Changes

2»

Comments

• HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited May 17
    mdragoon said:
    @Harmonia Do you know if it would be possible to just have the trap list it's refire time based on upgrades in the trap description of the launcher? I'm sure it'd take some work by the dev team but it would be good information for player Quality of Life especially if it accounted for springs. same could be done for the cost? Actually having all of this information be updated based on slots would be amazing, I understand you guys may have a lot of things to work on though, just throwing it out there
    Are you looking for this info in the dashboard (like the workshop) or the loadout editor/lobby loadout editor? Or both?

I agree with you on this feedback, I think this type of information is really helpful to building a good killbox. I pick traps for my loadout like I pick cards for my Magic decks...a balance of powerful+expensive and quick+cheap. For more experienced players I can see how additional values like refire time can really impact your selection as you get super scientific about it.
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • mdragoonmdragoon Member
    Harmonia said:
    mdragoon said:
    @Harmonia Do you know if it would be possible to just have the trap list it's refire time based on upgrades in the trap description of the launcher? I'm sure it'd take some work by the dev team but it would be good information for player Quality of Life especially if it accounted for springs. same could be done for the cost? Actually having all of this information be updated based on slots would be amazing, I understand you guys may have a lot of things to work on though, just throwing it out there
    Are you looking for this info in the dashboard (like the workshop) or the loadout editor/lobby loadout editor? Or both?

I agree with you on this feedback, I think this type of information is really helpful to building a good killbox. I pick traps for my loadout like I pick cards for my Magic decks...a balance of powerful+expensive and quick+cheap. For more experienced players I can see how additional values like refire time can really impact your selection as you get super scientific about it.
    Ideally both? but i think the best place to do it initially would be the workshop since all of that information currently has places in the UI for most traps, some traps still don't list information (like collision damage on physics traps)
    Archivist of the Order, feel free to ask me any questions you have!
  • I would love it if the trap description had base values and final values adjusted for tier upgrades and parts.  

I would also like you to highlight which traps have a given part when looking at that parts description.  For example, If i click on Subsidized parts the game lists 30 traps that that part could be slotted in; greatwall baricade, viscous tar and grinder would be highlighted or mark somehow indicating that those traps had subsidized parts slotted.  This would tell me very quickly how many I have total and where they are so I don't have to click 30 different traps and write down, on a piece of paper, what part is slotted in each trap.

• SeanPoeSeanPoe Member, Early Access
    Just tested Bionka in an endless game and noticed that her bounce skill (Q) now has a heavy minion target cap.  It used to be uncapped (i.e., it would hit a unlimited number of enemies around you) but not it seems to only hit around 5 heavy enemies per use.  I will need to test it further to be sure, but that's what it looks like is happening. 
2»