Who is this?

pjk2002pjk2002 Member
edited May 16 in General Discussion
Who is this?
Talkin bout the girl in the painting, by the way.

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Brass, Dobbin's wife. User of the blunderbuss.

Pretty sure she is mentioned on some Bios.
  • LorelleLorelle Member
    edited May 16
    There's actual official design concepts of her skills and abilities still floating around in archives on the net (she places turrets), but she was never completed IIRC before they decided to move away from Siege.
  • pjk2002pjk2002 Member
    I was pretty sure that it was Brass, but then it can't be a coincidence for her picture to just show up in a new map, right? Or am I just reading into this too much
  • TillingSaturnTillingSaturn Member, Early Access
    More Easter-eggs ROBOT PLEASE!  NEED MORE!
    TillingSaturn
    Owner of OMDU-Stats.com
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    pjk2002 said:
    I was pretty sure that it was Brass, but then it can't be a coincidence for her picture to just show up in a new map, right? Or am I just reading into this too much
    There are pictures of Winston and the Ancient in Banquet Hall, so I would not read too much into that :P
  • pjk2002pjk2002 Member
    Yea, but Winston's actually been in the game. This is the only picture of a character who's never been in the game as a guardian or a hero.
  • They did say the next hero is not Winston nor Kobold king in the last IA... Could be he lady dwarf :0
    Or one of the Chinese Heroes
    Or something entirely different XD
  • It's my mom, leave her alone. She's a kind and gentle woman always there to give me a beer in rough times! LOL
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    I'm betting on the chinese heros because, well... they're already live in China... so they're good to go xD
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    There are a few heroes which are not playable on the NA and EU versions of the game. There are a few names listed in a not so hard to find place that correspond to these. I won't give out the location, but most names have been mentioned above. 
  • pjk2002pjk2002 Member
    I know I'm a little late to say this, but the two Chinese heroes could totally be owned by TenCent and not Robot, right? They can do as much as they want to the game as long as it sticks to the basic principals, so it's possible for them to make their own original characters that they own the rights to, correct?
  • Hey @pjk2002 I'm going to give you the run down. These two heroes run in the code. If you use alt page up and down you will find what yobbobear is hinting at.
    Here is a great thread on Heroes! (and what could have been) That is full of mysteries. For you guys who like speculating. 

About the Chinese heroes there are going to be three exclusive heroes, Twin Hook, Moon Rabbit women, and Mulan. So they are staying on the Chinese server at the moment. They have only got one at the moment Twin Hook.
    My bets are on Deadeye being the next hero to be released. Robot has said the next hero coming out is a new one.

Also you want to know what's funny? A Chinese guy saw this thread on brass and moved it to the Chinese forum too.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.