Sabotage Rewards 2.1 Update

Hi folks,
I just played 4 games in sabotage and I can proudly confirm that the rewards have been increased for winning a sabotage game!(unless some very odd chances).
I received 3 Lyzanders (x1 and x2 in two back to back matches) and 1 unstable rift in 4 games played. My mate also received a boss(bulgod I think) in the same 4 games. Is it just me or is anyone receiving better loot? Also I'd say I haven't seen much difference in skulls reward.

Comments

• Hi folks,
    I just played 4 games in sabotage and I can proudly confirm that the rewards have been increased for winning a sabotage game!(unless some very odd chances).
    I received 3 Lyzanders (x1 and x2 in two back to back matches) and 1 unstable rift in 4 games played. My mate also received a boss(bulgod I think) in the same 4 games. Is it just me or is anyone receiving better loot? Also I'd say I haven't seen much difference in skulls reward.
    Heh, we actually only increased skulls and XP.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • As Shade said, the increase to Sabotage rewards were in XP and skulls, so sounds like it *was* really good luck on your part :)
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • XD
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • rofl, what about gibs in hero victory chests? :)
  • rofl, what about gibs in hero victory chests? :)
    Oh you'll get them eventually, don't worry =P
  • Jacowboy said:
    rofl, what about gibs in hero victory chests? :)
    Oh you'll get them eventually, don't worry =P
    No no, I meant I got gibs from hero victory chest!
  • ah well, yeah that's normal, you get gibs instead of surplus now... well, as long as the trap is T7 of course...