The Skin Suggestion Thread

15678911»

Comments

• I decided I'm going to compile all the fan suggestions that have now become skins.

• "Blackpaw pink dress"
    • "summer swim ware for everyone": We are getting Maximilian and Ivy Baywatch style. And we already have Hogarth
    • "Rockstar Hogarth": Rare elusive rooster teeth skin.
    • "Stinkeye needs one of these around his waist": Rubber ducky. We are getting this now.
    • "Chef Bloodspike with meat cleavers"
    • "Or for some irony, a firefighters outfit - get it, cos she lights fires  D" . New skin!
    • "Gabby should have her Evil Sorceress skin from Orcs Must Die 1"
    So keep suggesting skins everyone. Or read through some previous suggestions and give your agreement. 
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    i still want my Blackflame Smolder, nearly the same outfit just with black fire
  • Oldschool gangster Deadeye (Striped blazer, fedora, and tommy guns!)
    Panda Tundra (Why don't we have one yet?)
    Garbage man Gobbin (With a large trashcan on his back. Hey, someone's gotta clean up the gibs after every battle.)
    Drummer Temper (Might aswell join in the musical phase, since we already have max and hogarth with instruments, and bionka singing.)
  • I'd like to see a plushy version of tundra like they did to bionka! A teddy bear skin! i don't have creativity with the name it would have tho (teddy tundra?, dreamkeeper of arctos?)
  • I'd like blackpaw in a crogon disguise, since he bites ennemies
  • Fairy Queen Zoey - with Pheobe as a little pixy
  • I'd like to see a bloodspike on a flashy disco suit from the 80's, with affro hair. He would also be the first orc to be in a brown-ish color for his skin (actual skin, because why not something else than green or blue?) for the name, i don't know, bloody disco suit? I'm bad at names 
  • I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, as the thread's on the 11th page, but if Square-Enix were easier to work with, some Chrono Trigger skins might be fun. :D

Maximilian - Crono
    Gabriella - Schala
    Ivy - Marle
    Zoey - Lucca
    Smolder - Alya
    Oziel - Magus
    Stinkeye - Robo
    Dobbin - Frog
    Bionka - Azala
    Bloodspike - Ozzie
    Deadeye - Flea (note: is actually a guy)
    Blackpaw - Slash (couldn't think of anyone)
    Midnight - Fiona (couldn't think of anyone)
    Tundra - Dalton
    Hogarth - Toma
    Cygnus - Cyrus
    Temper - Johnny
    Yi-Lin - Queen Zeal

I had to fill in a few characters and didn't really want to use any of the supporting characters from Chrono Cross, though some of them might make an interesting skin.
15678911»