The Skin Suggestion Thread

Comments

• What about Super Mario themed skins? :wink:
    Or something similar.
  • StarPilotStarPilot Member, Early Access
    Bloodspike as a Super Mutant.

• Well, black paw makes the joke that he wears footie pajamas, so make a skin showing it.
    From a drop of information can come a sea of extrapolation.
    Midnight should have a Metal Gear Solid skin complete with a bandana and stun baton. Optional quirk has her playing the Alert! sound when she breaks cloak.
  • R'lyehR'lyeh Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Blackpaw needs:
    • A top hat
    • A Nice Satin Tuxedo Vest with a White shirt
    • A monocle
    • and if you're allowed a cigar,but it could work without it.
  • Max with a megaman costume.
  • Cpt. SqwekyCpt. Sqweky Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    R'lyeh said:
    Blackpaw needs:
    • A top hat
    • A monocle
    I think this idea would work better with Stinkeye, since the monocle would be perfect for him.
    R'lyeh said:
    Blackpaw needs:
    • A top hat
    • A monocle
    I think this idea would work better with Stinkeye, since the monocle would be perfect for him.
    It's a specific look I have in mind and I feel like stinkeye would turn it into a magician costume.Something like this,with a monocle of course,maybe even full suit and tie.
  • Cpt. SqwekyCpt. Sqweky Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    But Stinkeye is a cyclops. A monocle would be perfect for him since he only has one eye.
    Idk,I know what your saying but to me a monocle on a cyclops is the same thing as glasses,so I don't share the same vision as you :) a stinkeye magician costume would be pretty neat though,his staff could be a magicians wand and maybe even do something unique for each of his totems? (I feel like they should be incorporated into his future costumes)
    Another Halloween skin idea, Blackpaw as a Vampire. Or maybe a Werewolf? A Werepire?
    So I'm sure the Footy Pajama Blackpaw is in the works, but why not have a whole crew for a sleepover? Ball & Chain could be a chaperone while Hogarth, BP, and Zoey have pillow fights.
  • ZartonZarton Member, War Mage Founder, Early Access
    edited June 2016
    Pillow-Fight Bloodspike (Or Sleep-Over Bloodspike). Bloodspike in a nightie and his axes look like pillows His back holds stuffed animal heads. When he uses either his dual swing or ult, a burst of pillow feathers shows up.
    Student in the Center of Orc Tolerance & Understanding. http://www.orcsmustlive.com/index.html

Orcs are our friends and we must learn to not kill on site.
    edited June 2016
    One of Tundra's jokes whines about the lack of Grizzly minion variety, wanting Zepplins, Chemical Weapons Engineers, and Military Nutritional Scientists. Why not give Tundra a Zepplin Pilot skin complete with a leather cap and tinted goggles? He could be the Aurora Aviator.

Since people like to call heroes like Blackpaw and Midnight OP because of their powerful ganking potential, how about a Nerfpaw and Midnerf skin? Nerfpaw's tusks and claws would be foam, as would Midnerf's dagger and traps. That way you can actually say they were nerfed without changing anything gameplay wise.
    There could be a samurai skin for Bloodspike, complete with traditional leather plated armor, backpack mounted banner, and dual swords. He'd be the Ravaging Ronin.

Tundra could have an appearance of a Shaolin monk, wearing a combat robe, wielding a staff, and using Qi powers to replace his ice themed attacks.
  • Because of @Harmonia
    Dobbin needs a Gimli skin
    Harmonia said:
    Poor little dobbin.

<3 Short Stack

From a drop of information can come a sea of extrapolation.
  • If copyright was not a issue it would be so nice to have some arkham skins XD
    Max - batman
    Tundra - mr freeze
    Cygnus - Alfred
    Oziel - ra's al ghul
    Ivy - Ivy
    Stinkeye - edward nygma
    Dobbin - Peguin (Oswald Cobblepot)
    Zoey - Mad Hatter
    Midnight - Catwoman
    Smolder - Firefly
    Bloodspike - Joker
    Blackpaw - Scarecrow
    Hogarth - Two Faces
    Gabby  HarleyQuinn
    Bionka - Killer Croc
    lol

• If copyright was not a issue it would be so nice to have some arkham skins XD
    Max - batman
    Tundra - mr freeze
    Cygnus - Alfred
    Oziel - ra's al ghul
    Ivy - Ivy
    Stinkeye - edward nygma
    Dobbin - Peguin (Oswald Cobblepot)
    Zoey - Mad Hatter
    Midnight - Catwoman
    Smolder - Firefly
    Bloodspike - Joker
    Blackpaw - Scarecrow
    Hogarth - Two Faces
    Gabby  HarleyQuinn
    Bionka - Killer Croc
    lol

They could probably get away with some spoof skins, like "Rodent Man" (Batman), "Aluminum-Siding Man" (Ironman), or "Heavily Medicated Birthday Clown" (The Joker).