Sabotage Suggestions

Hey I would like a feature in-game that before anyone is allowed to queue you maybe make them understand about a few options that will help elevate maybe a lot of the frustrations from players. Here are a list of options that should be made clear either in a new short video or through a short in-game practice.

Muting option:
I had no idea that you can mute a player in game. There is no interface options when looking at stats of your team, so I figured it just wasn't an option to have someone muted. Typing /MutePlayer <Username> without the brackets in the chat bar. This option would of been nice to know and would avoid a lot of the frustration I get and other get from certain teammates.

Enable selling traps options:
Most of the newer players or players in general do not have this option enabled. I think it is crucial to have this option be auto enabled for sabotage and toggled off manually (not the current way of it being turned off). In the video or tutorial you will want to explain why it is important to work as a team and part of team play evolves being able to replace your traps to help your team win over the others. This can help players who are new learn how someone else setups and it will help eliminate the useless sell traps or other harmful messages that can make a player upset.

Block player option:
Also I mentioned I would like a block feature and I mentioned this is another forum post, but want to restate that I would still like to have a block option on top of the muting option. Never having to deal with those players that are blocked will be nice.

I know you mention the effects of what certains cards can do to another player (stun hero card will stun you, etc.) maybe make the practice game have the effects like bomb and stun cards happen to the player, so its no surprise to them in-game.

Comments

• My suggestion for sabotage game is add "sabotage points". If you win twice, you can enought buy a sabotage chest, if you don't win, then you need get more sabotage points, and only can buy a chest each day. Then you don't break the balance. 
  • Varthftw said:
    Hey I would like a feature in-game that before anyone is allowed to queue you maybe make them understand about a few options that will help elevate maybe a lot of the frustrations from players. Here are a list of options that should be made clear either in a new short video or through a short in-game practice.

Muting option:
    I had no idea that you can mute a player in game. There is no interface options when looking at stats of your team, so I figured it just wasn't an option to have someone muted. Typing /MutePlayer <Username> without the brackets in the chat bar. This option would of been nice to know and would avoid a lot of the frustration I get and other get from certain teammates.

Enable selling traps options:
    Most of the newer players or players in general do not have this option enabled. I think it is crucial to have this option be auto enabled for sabotage and toggled off manually (not the current way of it being turned off). In the video or tutorial you will want to explain why it is important to work as a team and part of team play evolves being able to replace your traps to help your team win over the others. This can help players who are new learn how someone else setups and it will help eliminate the useless sell traps or other harmful messages that can make a player upset.

Block player option:
    Also I mentioned I would like a block feature and I mentioned this is another forum post, but want to restate that I would still like to have a block option on top of the muting option. Never having to deal with those players that are blocked will be nice.

I know you mention the effects of what certains cards can do to another player (stun hero card will stun you, etc.) maybe make the practice game have the effects like bomb and stun cards happen to the player, so its no surprise to them in-game.

excellent suggestions, i think having a primer created in game for sabotage would be nice, maybe some QoL features that could be added when the devs have time @Harmonia ?
    Archivist of the Order, feel free to ask me any questions you have!